Need a courier that will accept large package

I've got a bid for £25 with anyvan so I think I'll just go with that, seems a fair price.

Thanks everyone.

You could ask Mike at MNS Freight for a quote, not sure it could beat the £25 but worth a shot for nothing? details below.

I sent a rug a few years back, not sure on the exact size but obviously wasn't small, maybe 160x90cm or something, but rolled up to maybe 160x30cm. I took it to the PO on Prince of Wales road, and they said I could send it, but not from there, I'd have to go up to Stradbroke. Don't know why, but they took it and sent it, think it cost about £10

I've got a bid for £25 with anyvan so I think I'll just go with that, seems a fair price.

Thanks everyone.

Parcel force is the post office :D or contractors to the post office.

Edited by Total Chaos

I sent a rug a few years back, not sure on the exact size but obviously wasn't small, maybe 160x90cm or something, but rolled up to maybe 160x30cm. I took it to the PO on Prince of Wales road, and they said I could send it, but not from there, I'd have to go up to Stradbroke. Don't know why, but they took it and sent it, think it cost about £10

Phoned Stradbroke, they said it's too big. :?

You could ask Mike at MNS Freight for a quote, not sure it could beat the £25 but worth a shot for nothing? details below.

Thanks, will take a look.

I went with the Anyvan bid of £25. Would recommend the site. Courier arrived for the day I arranged, but the strange thing is that the guy who picked it up said he was the one who had delivered it to me as well... :?

Well stay WELL clear of Parcel Force they delivered boxes worth over 2000 pounds to the wrong address TWICE they said they did this because I was not in when they called and left it with a neighbour. The neighbour then denied all knowledge of it surely they can not just drop or dump because they can not be bothered to put a card through the door. I know quite a few other people who have had trouble with deliveries marks out of 10 for this company 0.