Need a courier that will accept large package

Parcel2go can't do it, City Link won't offer one off deliveries at this time for some reason. Having problems setting up an account with Parcelforce.

Giving me a headache.

Anywhere left who will ship a large parcel (6ft x 2ft x 1.5ft & about 7kg).

Thanks.

i use parcel monkey

Sheeeet!! £50 for a parcel that hardly weighs anything!

Thanks though... if nothing else comes up I'll have to pay it. :sad:

ive only ever had smaller things delivered and worked out cheaper then royal mail. (And door to door). Knew they would deliver it but did'nt know price sorry.

What you sending thats that big? And quite light? Oh God I'm so nosy but had to ask :hihi:

Whats that website where you put sizes in and companies bid for your custom and you choose the best quote? I forget the name now! Was posted on here a bit ago when someone wanted to send some car seats or something if you can search for that thread :hihi:

Whats that website where you put sizes in and companies bid for your custom and you choose the best quote? I forget the name now! Was posted on here a bit ago when someone wanted to send some car seats or something if you can search for that thread :hihi:

uship. I've done that and waiting to hear anything but I'm impatient you see. :)

BTW it's nothing interesting, just a car bumper.

ive only ever had smaller things delivered and worked out cheaper then royal mail. (And door to door). Knew they would deliver it but did'nt know price sorry.

No worries, I'll keep them as a last resort. :)

If you're willing to trust them, there might be someone on this very forum who's heading in the right general direction to do this for you.

http://www.p4d.co.uk

You can book parcelforce through them

£35 inc vat. Not cheap but it's all about the volumetric weight

If you're willing to trust them, there might be someone on this very forum who's heading in the right general direction to do this for you.

I'll happily trust anyone on here with a decent posting history. Open to offers if anyone is heading to Lancashire.

http://www.p4d.co.uk

You can book parcelforce through them

£35 inc vat. Not cheap but it's all about the volumetric weight

Thanks, that's looking like the best option atm.