Sega master system!

Spy vs Spy

The Ninja

There was a trail bike thing that I had and Duck hunt was also on card as well so we know wiki is wrong

Well I had my hero on a card, so wiki is wrong

sigh lol, its not wrong its just not had enough info added to it, obviously nobodys actually gone to the trouble of adding card version next to all of em

sigh lol, its not wrong its just not had enough info added to it, obviously nobodys actually gone to the trouble of adding card version next to all of em

Thinking about it, and I had spy vs spy and teddy boy, also both on Sega cards

Never did manage to complete Alex The Kidd on the Master system.

Only ever did it once on an emulator on my Xperia Play.

The controllers weren't very precise on the Master System controller.

Alex The kidd in shinobi land was another one of my favorites.

And Black Belt, Did any one play that?

Was really hard to beat that one.

i knew i shouldnt have looked on ebay for em lol, quite a few multiple packs of games for sale heh

quite a few consoles only (no leads?? tut)

theres a £100 sale which looks cool, if youve got £100 spare, 2 consoles, loads of wires and controllers, phaser, and 40 games

You're more forgiving than me.

Its wrong. :P

You're more forgiving than me.

Its wrong. :P

What's more wrong is you lot calling him Alex the Kidd. He's Alex Kidd no "the" and some of his games just came out on Xbox live and psn.

Edited by denomis

just dug mine out and tried it, it has hang on and safari hunt built in

Is yours master system 2 power base?

Does it come up asking which game you want?

When I turn my master system 2 on without a cart in, it come up with sega logo then boots sonic.

I wunt mind gettinng a master system 1, thers more to look at and admire on the 1st one. My master system 2 is bland and boring to look at. Kinda looks cheap & tacky.

Edited by PlayStation

What's more wrong is you lot calling him Alex the Kidd. He's Alex Kidd no "the" and some of his games just came out on Xbox live and psn.

Its a well known game too lol. Should be Sir Alex Kidd lmao.

Is yours master system 2 power base?

Does it come up asking which game you want?

When I turn my master system 2 on without a cart in, it come up with sega logo then boots sonic.

I wunt mind gettinng a master system 1, thers more to look at and admire on the 1st one. My master system 2 is bland and boring to look at. Kinda looks cheap & tacky.

yeah mine comes up with the sega logo then has a menu where you can select either game

think you shoot the screen for the safari hunt one

little video of mine loading sonic built in game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNJc4Kf59Tc

heh

wonder if theres any way to check what built in game is in the machine without turning it on (if you wanted to buy the whole set) little hardware subleties or someat

heh

wonder if theres any way to check what built in game is in the machine without turning it on (if you wanted to buy the whole set) little hardware subleties or someat

Unless the seller tells you, I do t thi k there is a way.