Sega master system!

IF i ever get a house with an extra bedroom, for my retro gear / records, cds etc i want 3 or so crt tellies so i can have mi computers / consoles set out instead of boxed in the loft, so i can plug in switch on and play

i used to have a small b/w portable that was in my mum and dads house in the kitchen back int he 80s, got rid of it a few years back tho, shouldve kept it now, could run it off a car battery lol

Lol the thing is the only tv's out of tht lot that work is my 28", my 21" which I use wen my brother is on the 28" and the little portable. The black & white one works but I want to preserve its goodness and as a memory of my grandad. Can't get rid of my first ever tv off my grandad.

Reading this has got me thinking about building an emulator box to go under my new telly when my front room project is done

actually it was the master system original,it was the master system 2 that had alex the kidd inbuilt into it

and i was slightly wrong it wasnt duck hunt, it was called safari hunt and the motorbike game was called hang on

My first gen master system only had the snail maze game built in. It came with a cart with hang on and astro warrior on it.

just dug mine out and tried it, it has hang on and safari hunt built in

My first gen master system only had the snail maze game built in. It came with a cart with hang on and astro warrior on it.

yeah my first one had the maze game

cart? or card? never seen any of the cards in real life

Then it wasnt a master system, it was a Nintendo NES, with duck hunt and excitebike
It absolutely was, my master system had Hang On built in

yeah my first one had the maze game

cart? or card? never seen any of the cards in real life

The original master system I had came with card and cart slots I had a few card games, they were ok

The original master system I had came with card and cart slots I had a few card games, they were ok

i dont think there was that many cards released for it tbh thats why i asked, bit like carts on the c64 or roms on the speccy, there was only a handful or 2??

i know hang on was one

i dont think there was that many cards released for it tbh thats why i asked, bit like carts on the c64 or roms on the speccy, there was only a handful or 2??

i know hang on was one

yes there can't have been more than 30 or so. The cards couldn't hold as much info as the carts so they were relatively simple games hence the lack of demand for them

hmmm according to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sega_Master_System_games theres only two card games :o

great soccer

hang on

must be more than that lol

this video features the whole US set of cards

he says theres 7

Spy vs Spy

The Ninja

There was a trail bike thing that I had and Duck hunt was also on card as well so we know wiki is wrong