Best place to buy a laptop..

In Sheffield?

Too late to order one online and I can't be bothered to troll through Google, sorry. :)

Anyone know where I could get the best deal?

Cheers.

May I ask why it's too late to order online? I ordered one on Sunday night and it was delivered 10am Tuesday morning.

Needed by Monday so would be cutting it fine.

Anywhere but Currys/PC World/Pixmania/Dixons (who are all the same company) - by far the worst company to try and get a refund/repair/replacement when things go wrong. Do some research on here and else where on the net, these places are disgraceful. "Customer service" is a joke.

Anywhere but Currys/PC World/Pixmania/Dixons (who are all the same company) - by far the worst company to try and get a refund/repair/replacement when things go wrong. Do some research on here and else where on the net, these places are disgraceful. "Customer service" is a joke.

Had no probs at all when mine crapped up after 6 months from Currys, they were great.. Comet were pretty good too, surprisingly.

I know Currys have the extra 'Whatever Happens' warranty too, and they really were brilliant when the washer/dryer & TV packed in..

I actually got one from Currys before I saw these posts, hopefully there won't be any problems anyway.

Which one did you get if you dont me asking?

Interested in an Asus netbook in Sheffield and don't know where to buy as well.

PC world/Curry's stock Asus... I think bigger Tescos do too.