Anyone having problems with their O2 network today?

My phone wont connect to the network

so i cant phone, text, email, FB

Any ideas??

Some of my friends have, apparently due to a fault at o2, i however are on o2 and my signal is fine.

It seems to be a fault that they're chasing round the system. I had similar issues a couple of weeks ago. Took them about 3 days to fix it in my area

Mine went down at lunch time, it's still off.

My o2 mobile went down about 2 pm its now 9 pm and still no signal :( had to turn phone off as its draining battery trying to get connected....

Wonder how many days its going to be down this time???

I've had no service since 1.30pm, O2 shop in Chesterfield said they are working in it and its not affecting everyone. However, all the people I know on O2 have no servivce, those that are showing service on the phone can't get texts through so its a bit misleading.

Would be nice if they put a message on website to let people know as the phone lines are permanently engaged.

Very strange things going on with O2 one of my friends poped round today were both on O2 mine was fine his was not working at all. Both have iphones same models yet he has no service at all.

I've had no problems at all but know other people who can't use their phone at all. I lost my signal earlier in a different area though.

Someone on my facebook said earlier that hed contacted O2 via twitter, and theyd replied saying it was people with pay monthly sim cards that were having the problems.

Just to clarify. It's NOT a signal issue. It's to do with the SIM registration software.

This happened to some other a few weeks ago, including myself. There been a failure in the software and a bunch of SIM cards are being rejected from logging onto the network.

Efforts are being made to manually re-attach those SIM cards to the network as well as fixing the issue with the software. Unfortunately this method takes time.

Ironically those that had this issue 2 weeks ago aren't affected.