Seven Hills of Sheffield bike ride

I'd like to make a cycle route that is going to pass the 7 hills in and around Sheffield. Has anyone already done this?

I have already seen a thread on this forum regarding where those hills are so I think I can do it myself. Just a bit pointless if it's already done by someone else.

Cheers

I'd like to make a cycle route that is going to pass the 7 hills in and around Sheffield. Has anyone already done this?

I have already seen a thread on this forum regarding where those hills are so I think I can do it myself. Just a bit pointless if it's already done by someone else.

Cheers

From the City Centre the only long flat(tish) routes I can think of are to Orgreave (although the Parkway has a bit of a climb), Meadowhall, Stocksbridge or Rivelin via Hillsborough, and Totley via Abbeydale Road. I haven't been all the way to Rivelin from Malin Bridge but I assume there's a climb on Rivelin Valley Road at some point.

Cheers

well i know the highest place in sheffield because theres a trig point there a triangulation point there is a concrete cone there and its by the multi storie flats at herdings gleadless valley,as for the others one will be the top of jenkins rd at wincobank, would imagine theres one at crooks as for the others i will have to pass well good luck