Signing up: Thursday: Social badminton

hi pls cud u sign me up fr thursday at concord. ty. xox

We could pick you up on Gleadless road if that's any good? Would be about 7.35pm..

---------- Post added 14-11-2013 at 10:29 ----------

No, usually we're at Ponds Forge but there's not always courts available on a Thursday.. See you later.

Hi

Sorry for delay - only just got in from work. Gleadless road should be fine. Which bit of Gleadless road are you thinking? If you're thinking Townend, I can meet you by the NatWest if that's ok. If you're thinking the other end though, where would you like me to be?

Thanks

Fran

PS. If you don't see this before tonight's session, don't worry about it, I appreciate the lift offer and I'll see you next week. :)

Hi

Sorry for delay - only just got in from work. Gleadless road should be fine. Which bit of Gleadless road are you thinking? If you're thinking Townend, I can meet you by the NatWest if that's ok. If you're thinking the other end though, where would you like me to be?

Thanks

Fran

PS. If you don't see this before tonight's session, don't worry about it, I appreciate the lift offer and I'll see you next week. :)

Hi Fran. Opposite the Natwest would be perfect, as we have to pop into town on the way to Concord to pick up a couple more. We should be there about 7.30-7.35.

BADMINTON THURSDAY 21st of november

Time: 8pm-9.30pm

Courts booked: 3

REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR NAME DOWN FOR THE XMAS PARTY £10

Signed up so far:

--------

Gareth

Jackie

Jen

Tom

Naomi

Joel

Ryan

Alyson

Xavier

Shiraz

Saroj

Dom

Sam

Mod

Mic

--------

Notes

- Please see our website for the latest news: http://www.sfbc.org.uk

- if you want to make sure you're up to date with our socials, etc. please provide your email address to the committee at: sfbc@live.co.uk

Edited by garethe

Could you sign me up as well please?

Thanks

Xavier

hi pls sign me fr thursday 21st. ty.x