Malin bridge primary school

My little girl is starting malin bridge pre school in September and we'd like her to go to malin bridge primary school the following year however we are currently out of the catchment area. We live at Southey but want to move back to malin bridge/wisewood area as that's where I grew up.

Was just wondering how likely it is that she will be able to get a place and also whether any others have children that attend there who live out of the catchment area? We did ring the school but they were very vague

Cant help you with the question but I am 44 now and went to Malin Bridge. . . . . fantastic times x

I live in the malin bridge catchment and mine go else where lol!. However i know that there are a few come from outside the catchment area from talking to parents who i know with children there and from chatting to people on their way back from school. Priority goes to the children in the catchment then any spaces after that usually go on the distance you are from school in a straight line on the map. It is a big school with 2 reception classes a year they were on about having three i m sure at one point but weather or not they have i m not sure. Just depends how many children want to go there in that year group which no one can answer till the time i d definately try then your in with a good chance.

We live off Ecclesall Rd and our daughter has been going there for 3yrs, just about to start her 4th year. She also started from the pre school.

Voda: There are 3 reception classes.

My little girl is starting malin bridge pre school in September and we'd like her to go to malin bridge primary school the following year however we are currently out of the catchment area. We live at Southey but want to move back to malin bridge/wisewood area as that's where I grew up.

Was just wondering how likely it is that she will be able to get a place and also whether any others have children that attend there who live out of the catchment area? We did ring the school but they were very vague

Surely if you live in the catchment area, you'd get in. If you don't live there then you won't. You can apply but others would be well ahead of you.

Saying 'you plan to move there' is not the same as 'I live there'.

I have just sent you a personal message about the Admissions Process, hope it's arrived okay.

I live just behind marliffe school and my daughter didnt get a place so will be starting malin bridge in september. Its a joke that marcliffe is my catchment school but cant get a place yet someone i know lives at parson cross and got a place.

I live just behind marliffe school and my daughter didnt get a place so will be starting malin bridge in september. Its a joke that marcliffe is my catchment school but cant get a place yet someone i know lives at parson cross and got a place.

I have got 2 children at malin bridge, it is a fantastic school with a great head and team of teachers so I would not worry about missing out on a place at marcliffe, you little one will love it at malin bridge. :)