Depressed by rain..

Lately, I have felt very depressed. One or two people have noticed. When asked why I have answered honestly, "I am fed up of the b***** rain". No one can accept I really mean it. And likewise to comments like, "when the weather gets better I too will be better".

I am especially worried as I have spent over £200 on tickets and travel to The Olympic Games in a few weeks time. Will I not be able to get there because of rain fuelled transport disruption? Will London be flooded and have to cancel the events.

I now can't sleep for worrying!

Can anyone help please?

I wouldn't worry about London flooding. We've had lots of rain over the last few weeks and there have been no serious problems.

Allow plenty of time for your journey and you'll be fine :thumbsup:

I do understand, everyone at work is fed up too of this awful weather, I feel down about it and I am desperate to wake up and see some sunshine, after all there's only a few more weeks left of 'summer'

Lately, I have felt very depressed. One or two people have noticed. When asked why I have answered honestly, "I am fed up of the b***** rain". No one can accept I really mean it. And likewise to comments like, "when the weather gets better I too will be better".

I am especially worried as I have spent over £200 on tickets and travel to The Olympic Games in a few weeks time. Will I not be able to get there because of rain fuelled transport disruption? Will London be flooded and have to cancel the events.

I now can't sleep for worrying!

Can anyone help please?

I know exactly what you mean,constant gloom on the forecast

Really hard having an allotment in this weather, all i want is to feel some nice sun!

I'm fed up of it too!

Finished my A-Levels two weeks ago. It's done nothing but rain since.

Why be depressed? its only water just carry on went fishing the other day

it p****d it down got wet but did not spoil my day be happy:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Water is the basic requirement for life, so let's be grateful for it. A drought would be more depressing.

Depressed by the rain, eh?

Go and take a nice hot shower.

Realise there are far greater problems in the world than the trivia that is worrying you.

Do not, whatever else you do, get yourself on TV and burst into tears, which seems to be compulsory every 10 minutes or so these days.

And finally...

MAN UP!

What is it with people these days, going to pieces over bug'rall? Do I sound uncaring? Oh dear, how sad, what a shame, never mind.

Edit:

Bulldog breed or bunch of simpering big girls blouses? I think we all know the answer to that one, mores the pity. Grrrrrrr.

dont worry folks, some happier news

its meant to rain everyday till at least july 22nd

Chin up.

Soon be winter and cold, crisp days with clear blue skies.

I think you are extremely lucky that the rain is the biggest problem in your life!!!!

Every cloud has a silver lining, I quite like it myself, at least it isn't freezing cold.