Incident at Regent Court flats, Bradfield Road, Hillsborough - 10/07/2012

I drove past when all the police etc were there and wondered what had happened.

Hope the guy does recover but 7 storeys is a bloody long way to fall :(

Heard that the flats were taped off again late morning today, does anyone know what happened? Aparently police were there, a major incident van etc, I hope another poor soul has'nt gone off one of the balconies there. I live there and I love it, but when things like this happen it's upsetting.

Heard that the flats were taped off again late morning today, does anyone know what happened? Aparently police were there, a major incident van etc, I hope another poor soul has'nt gone off one of the balconies there. I live there and I love it, but when things like this happen it's upsetting.

I drove past around 4:45am and there was about 5 police cars and a paramedics car. No tape though.

Hi, someone else on the forum has posted that a resident of the flats said it's possibly a murder enquiry which is just as awful for all involved. However I'm only repeating what has been posted so not sure if it's 100% correct.:sad:

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1031422&highlight=bradfield