Free scrap collection??

Anybody know of anyone that collect scrap free from the s6 area, or does any one do it themselves? Thanks

Anybody know of anyone that collect scrap free from the s6 area, or does any one do it themselves? Thanks

Just leave it laying around and some bugger will pinch it :hihi:

Make sure they have the relevant licenses as if they fly tip any of the scrap (depending what it is) and its linked back to you, you will receive the fine.

Stick it on front, usually gone within the hour.

Call the Action for Stannington RECYCLING LINE on 0791 4669372 to arrange a convenient free home collection.

All money raised is used to improve the environment in and around Stannington.

To make it disappear even quicker put it outside and put a sign on it saying for sale £10 it will be gone before you know it.

Just to confirm you will not recieve £10

Hi if you send me details ill pick it up thanks

Edited by supadrw

Make sure they have the relevant licenses as if they fly tip any of the scrap (depending what it is) and its linked back to you, you will receive the fine.

Any scrappy wont fly tip it as its worth money to weigh in at the scrapyard. Thats why they trawl the streets looking for scrap ......to earn a living.

Any scrappy wont fly tip it as its worth money to weigh in at the scrapyard. Thats why they trawl the streets looking for scrap ......to earn a living.

Of course they don't, they never take fridges, rip the bits out they want then dump the rest....

Just leave it outside, mine was gone within couple of hours!!

Hubby found someone wandering around our garden only last week so if its not scrap DON'T leave it out !!!

Just leave it outside, mine was gone within couple of hours!!

Hubby found someone wandering around our garden only last week so if its not scrap DON'T leave it out !!!

Just leaving it out is encouraging them, they will then steal from you.

Hi if you send me details ill pick it up thanks

We aslo take fridges and freezers bottle coolers etc etc and tvs but there is a small charge on the tvs

Hello I have some old rusty metal stuff on my back garden been waiting to get rid of it,just finding some one to take it! Would you be interested?