La Vaca Steakhouse, Broomhill

How do you know it has new owners?

Because I know the current ones.

Went for my wife's birthday on Saturday, this was our fourth visit and unfortunately the quality was not as good as our previous 3 visits, steaks were the usual size but lacking in flavour and very undercooked, we both asked for medium rare but both steaks came very rare we are both able to eat rare steaks so did not send it back but mentioned this to a staff member after paying her response was to order medium if I was to visit again!! overall the staff were very attentive and I would go back in a couple of months.

Amazing place! I treat myself with 40 oz stake (you need preorder this) :D

Amazing place! I treat myself with 40 oz stake (you need preorder this) :D

When did you go? I heard rumours of both this and Rod's Dogs going pop with money owed?

I was there on 25 august

When did you go? I heard rumours of both this and Rod's Dogs going pop with money owed?

Rods dogs was sold, months before it closed, to new owners. And I posted in April about them no longer owing La Vaca, they have moved back to Chile. I very much doubt your rumours are true.

La Vaca was most definitely open last Friday night.

Rod's Dogs was good when it first opened, then rubbish after the new owners took hold.