The Christmas Logo Competition is back. See thread in Sheffield Discussions for details ×

Spiritual guidance needed

its really strange how on here everyone has to be so nasty and try and belittle things they dont understand

yet

in real life not one single solitary person has ever said anything at all to me about me being a Witch/Pagan or for going to Spiritualist churches etc..

everyone knows its never been a big secret, iv even had 2 Witchcraft shops but iv never had any conflict or called names or anything.

just goes to show the internet turns people into pillox that need to be ignored ;)

I would.

As you know I'm not a believer in Spiritulism but I try to be honest and avoid being rude. Not sure how well that comes accross but I certainly try.

I would.

As you know I'm not a believer in Spiritulism but I try to be honest and avoid being rude. Not sure how well that comes accross but I certainly try.

Oh no doubt you would, but equally expect me to tell you i think your an obnoxious big headed arrogant know it all that feels the need to let everyone know about your rock hard body and Buddhist beliefs on any thread you can :)

Oh no doubt you would, but equally expect me to tell you i think your an obnoxious big headed arrogant know it all that feels the need to let everyone know about your rock hard body and Buddhist beliefs on any thread you can :)

Meeeeeeow!!!!

:hihi:

I'm not sure how many threads you've seen that I've posted on but I think it's unfair to say I 'feel the need' to make such statements on 'any thread I can'. I could make remarks on every thread on the Forum. Many (like the other medium thread running alongside this one) I don't post on at all.

Those that I do post on where I mention any of the above are relativelly small compared to the number I actually post on.

What's more, what I actually meant was I would say something to you about your beliefs because it would be interesting, despite my not believing, because I have never had the opportunity to talk to a witch before, not because I would automatically 'attack' you.

Until now I actually enjoyed reading your posts, you seemed to be one of those rarest of characters, someone who believes in spiritulism who is open, honest and made measured thought out posts in it's defence.

I'm not sure where that attack came from but it was a little unwarranted, especially on a thread where you are criticizing people for making unwarranted attacks!

I'm not sure how many threads you've seen that I've posted on but I think it's unfair to say I 'feel the need' to make such statements on 'any thread I can'. I could make remarks on every thread on the Forum. Many (like the other medium thread running alongside this one) I don't post on at all.

Those that I do post on where I mention any of the above are relativelly small compared to the number I actually post on.

What's more, what I actually meant was I would say something to you about your beliefs because it would be interesting, despite my not believing, because I have never had the opportunity to talk to a witch before, not because I would automatically 'attack' you.

Until now I actually enjoyed reading your posts, you seemed to be one of those rarest of characters, someone who believes in spiritulism who is open, honest and made measured thought out posts in it's defence.

I'm not sure where that attack came from but it was a little unwarranted, especially on a thread where you are criticizing people for making unwarranted attacks!

with you saying ** you would** i took it to mean you would feel the need to be nasty to me in real life ( seeing as that was what the post you commented on was about )

I admit to not reading every post you have ever made on the forum i was just going by the posts you have made in the threads i have read.

perhaps i did take it out on you abit for all the other snide comments made by others but it just wears a little bit thin when no one can post anything about this subject with out being ridiculed.

i will apologise for my outburst because really words on a screen can tend to give a false impression of a person in real life. for all i know you could be a little old lady just pretending to be all that you say you are :)

with you saying ** you would** i took it to mean you would feel the need to be nasty to me in real life ( seeing as that was what the post you commented on was about )

I admit to not reading every post you have ever made on the forum i was just going by the posts you have made in the threads i have read.

perhaps i did take it out on you abit for all the other snide comments made by others but it just wears a little bit thin when no one can post anything about this subject with out being ridiculed.

i will apologise for my outburst because really words on a screen can tend to give a false impression of a person in real life. for all i know you could be a little old lady just pretending to be all that you say you are :)

Ha ha, I'm not a little old lady I'm afraid.

I am also to blame for mis reading your post. I didn't realise you were alluding to people being nasty in real life, I thought you meant no one had taken the time to talk to you about your belief in real life, so I in turn apologize for that. As I have said before I am not a believer but it is a subject I'm interested in. If I do come across as nasty or arrogant it is by no means intentional and I will try to be more careful in my wording in future.

May I call a truce?

Ha ha, I'm not a little old lady I'm afraid.

I am also to blame for mis reading your post. I didn't realise you were alluding to people being nasty in real life, I thought you meant no one had taken the time to talk to you about your belief in real life, so I in turn apologize for that. As I have said before I am not a believer but it is a subject I'm interested in. If I do come across as nasty or arrogant it is by no means intentional and I will try to be more careful in my wording in future.

May I call a truce?

you most certainly may :)

no on the contrary lots of people have, we have had tattoo studios/shops alover sheffield for over 12 years , 2 of them were also witchcraft shops too. as you can imagine weve had lots off rough n ready folks in that normally wouldnt dream of striking a conversation up about anything spiritual but felt quite happy to chat to me about things. Iv had some rather strange folks too, it does tend to attract a peculiar element :hihi:

First reply...

Sarcastic and unhelpful just like i said ;)

Yes, Convict Edd, you most definitely are......

Yes, Convict Edd, you most definitely are......

I see what you did there.