Spiritual guidance needed

Whilst I am a believer in spiritualism, I don't believe it is a provider of 'advice'.

It can provide healing, and reassurance, but, I believe that if you are a point in your life where you need to make decisions, you need to take the time to reflect upon the options available, and about what is right for you. Not what you feel you SHOULD do, depending upon what someone tells you.

Talking, perhaps with a counsellor, who WON'T tell you what to do, is by far the best option. WE need to make decisions for ourselves. There is no wrong decision. You may think you have made the wrong the decision occasionally, but who is to say that the alternative, the option that you didn't take, would have been any better? Life is trial and error. Whilst you obviously do need to be considerate of people, you ultimately live your life for yourself. If you don't, then how are you ever going to be happy? I have no idea what is your situation, but, whatever it is, there is no quick fix answer to life. Spend some time with yourself. Ask yourself what you want. Don't be afraid of any outcomes. Life is a series of choices and consequences. The unknown is never as bad as it may seem. Once you make your decision, things start to happen, and you will start to see results and new opportunities, that you would not ordinarily have had. But, you have to take that first step, and trust.....trust in yourself.

Why is it, whenever anyone asks for recommendations regarding spritualists/mediums there is always a number of idiots wanting to give their opinion on the subject? It's so boring, the same comments everytime.......either answer the question or don't bother to reply.

But you didn't answer the question and replied with a snide comment on posters calling them idiots.:huh:

Whilst I am a believer in spiritualism, I don't believe it is a provider of 'advice'.

It can provide healing, and reassurance, but, I believe that if you are a point in your life where you need to make decisions, you need to take the time to reflect upon the options available, and about what is right for you. Not what you feel you SHOULD do, depending upon what someone tells you.

Talking, perhaps with a counsellor, who WON'T tell you what to do, is by far the best option. WE need to make decisions for ourselves. There is no wrong decision. You may think you have made the wrong the decision occasionally, but who is to say that the alternative, the option that you didn't take, would have been any better? Life is trial and error. Whilst you obviously do need to be considerate of people, you ultimately live your life for yourself. If you don't, then how are you ever going to be happy? I have no idea what is your situation, but, whatever it is, there is no quick fix answer to life. Spend some time with yourself. Ask yourself what you want. Don't be afraid of any outcomes. Life is a series of choices and consequences. The unknown is never as bad as it may seem. Once you make your decision, things start to happen, and you will start to see results and new opportunities, that you would not ordinarily have had. But, you have to take that first step, and trust.....trust in yourself.

If it is unknown,how do you know ?

Why do people get so annoyed when you say " if the physic was any good then they would know you was wanting advice"

As surely the above would be very true and i dont see how people disagree?

Pop in to our shop for a coffee and a chat. We have mediums as well as free confidential advice.

Circle of Friends 260 Langsett Road S6 2UE

Were open 10 til 5pm

http://www.acircleoffriends.co.uk

Why do people get so annoyed when you say " if the physic was any good then they would know you was wanting advice"

As surely the above would be very true and i dont see how people disagree?

Do you, therefore, believe that all psychics in the world know every single other person in the world and their respective lives, even if never having met them?

Do you, therefore, believe that all psychics in the world know every single other person in the world and their respective lives, even if never having met them?

Sorry for answering for the person you quoted, but...

In a similar way, if you are a believer in psychic "ability", do you believe that some people can genuinely saw women in half?

Serious question.

Two performers say they can do something logically impossible. One says "nah the woman is just curling her stomach into a cavity in the bottom of the box", whereas the other genuinely claims to be doing it.

Which do you believe? I'm hoping it's the former.

In the same way, why would anyone believe a psychic who claimed to do the logically impossible (talk to the dead), over a performer who said "nah, it's just a mixture of cold and hot reading, a bit of showmanship, a few Barnum statements and a little cheating".

I know I'd believe the one who gave the logical explanation for both amazing feats. I'm puzzled why psychic abilities are somehow different to any other magic trick.

Jennifer, there's probably no god, so stop worrying and enjoy your life! :)

i am at a crossroads in my life and i am in desperate need of spiritual guidance. does anyone know any mediums or psychic's in the local area?

Why not go to a spiritual church open night, then you can decide if you think its right for you. They only ask for a pound donation at the end of the evening it usually lasts 7.30 till 9.00.

If they are psychic then yes!

Come along to darnall spiritualist church on thursday they have open circle its only a quid so no fear of being ripped off everyone is friendly and welcoming i dont work there or anything so im not advertising it i just decided to go one day as i was fed up of looking at my 4 walls and i loved it i go every week now. its on shirland lane darnall near balfour carpets if u wish i could meet u outside or something if you didnt want to go in alone just pm me i dont bite honestly lol

Come along to darnall spiritualist church on thursday they have open circle its only a quid so no fear of being ripped off everyone is friendly and welcoming i dont work there or anything so im not advertising it i just decided to go one day as i was fed up of looking at my 4 walls and i loved it i go every week now. its on shirland lane darnall near balfour carpets if u wish i could meet u outside or something if you didnt want to go in alone just pm me i dont bite honestly lol

i absolutly agree with ^^^^ and by the looks of it you may have got yourself a new friend to :)