Spiritual guidance needed

i absolutly agree with ^^^^ and by the looks of it you may have got yourself a new friend to :)

Certainly :)

at risk of sounding flippant, if a psychic is any good, they'd surely know how to contact you, wouldn't they?

Do you ever post anything helpful or do you just do snide remarks.

Like the one i reported you for today?

i am at a crossroads in my life and i am in desperate need of spiritual guidance. does anyone know any mediums or psychic's in the local area?

Not my thing really but ive seen them help a great many people.

Just dont expect too much. they dont have any magic answers but they can give comfort in rough times.

Dont pay a lot either. There are some right bandits out there.

Good luck :)

But you didn't answer the question and replied with a snide comment on posters calling them idiots.:huh:

The person posting this question is obviously feeling confused and vulnerable. What do people get out of belittling and poking fun at them?

They asked a reasonable question to anyone who could provide an answer. They obviously didn't need sarcastic comments from people who think they are funny.

No, I didn't answer the question as I can't recommend a spiritualist as I've never been to one. Yes, I did call the people who responded with sarcastic comments, idiots. That's because they are.......

People are entitled to believe in whatever they choose. I bet none of you would stand outside a church and tell people not to go in because there is no such thing as God. There is no proof that he/she is real either.

The person posting this question is obviously feeling confused and vulnerable. What do people get out of belittling and poking fun at them?

They asked a reasonable question to anyone who could provide an answer. They obviously didn't need sarcastic comments from people who think they are funny.

No, I didn't answer the question as I can't recommend a spiritualist as I've never been to one. Yes, I did call the people who responded with sarcastic comments, idiots. That's because they are.......

People are entitled to believe in whatever they choose. I bet none of you would stand outside a church and tell people not to go in because there is no such thing as God. There is no proof that he/she is real either.

Well what hope did the op have when the very first sarcastic and unhelpful comment was from someone who should know better :(

its really strange how on here everyone has to be so nasty and try and belittle things they dont understand

yet

in real life not one single solitary person has ever said anything at all to me about me being a Witch/Pagan or for going to Spiritualist churches etc..

everyone knows its never been a big secret, iv even had 2 Witchcraft shops but iv never had any conflict or called names or anything.

just goes to show the internet turns people into pillox that need to be ignored ;)

Well what hope did the op have when the very first sarcastic and unhelpful comment was from someone who should know better :(

It wasn't sarcastic at all and definitely not towards the person asking for advice, which was my point. She may have found it helpful to know that people want to help, if only by giving support regarding her feelings which the majority of posters were doing just the opposite. So not unhelpful either.

These people need to stop being so judgemental, live and let live......

its really strange how on here everyone has to be so nasty and try and belittle things they dont understand

yet

in real life not one single solitary person has ever said anything at all to me about me being a Witch/Pagan or for going to Spiritualist churches etc..

everyone knows its never been a big secret, iv even had 2 Witchcraft shops but iv never had any conflict or called names or anything.

just goes to show the internet turns people into pillox that need to be ignored ;)

Exactly my point. Just vile people who like to bully and have a laugh at the expense of others.

yet

Which witch are u?

First reply...

at risk of sounding flippant, if a psychic is any good, they'd surely know how to contact you, wouldn't they?

It wasn't sarcastic at all and definitely not towards the person asking for advice, which was my point. She may have found it helpful to know that people want to help, if only by giving support regarding her feelings which the majority of posters were doing just the opposite. So not unhelpful either.

These people need to stop being so judgemental, live and let live......

Sarcastic and unhelpful just like i said ;)

Charlatan - A person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill; a fraud.

Angel.