Spiritual guidance needed

i am at a crossroads in my life and i am in desperate need of spiritual guidance. does anyone know any mediums or psychic's in the local area?

at risk of sounding flippant, if a psychic is any good, they'd surely know how to contact you, wouldn't they?

i am at a crossroads in my life and i am in desperate need of spiritual guidance. does anyone know any mediums or psychic's in the local area?
why on earth would you want to speak to frauds

If at a crossroads in life you look to a spiritualist for guidance then the answer is suicide.

However I assume this is a joke

any good spiritualst will not be able to tell you or read your futere , a proper medium can not tell you your futere and they never will try UNLESS THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY then they will have you over for afew quid . a good medium will give messages from the other side but will not charge ,

Why is it, whenever anyone asks for recommendations regarding spritualists/mediums there is always a number of idiots wanting to give their opinion on the subject? It's so boring, the same comments everytime.......either answer the question or don't bother to reply.

Try meditation for spiritual guidance. Look up my thread " Anyone Meditate " ?:)

I can foresee....

A great (financial) loss, A few choice words and someone taken for a ride...

Talk to your mom darling, or a close friend, if this isn't an option then ring the samaritans, and no they are not there just for suicidal people.

Chin up and keep smiling.

Why is it, whenever anyone asks for recommendations regarding spritualists/mediums there is always a number of idiots wanting to give their opinion on the subject? It's so boring, the same comments everytime.......either answer the question or don't bother to reply.

Because whether it's serious or not, someone posts saying they want advice from someone who claims to talk to the dead, to guide them in important decisions in their life.

That's akin to me asking someone who claims to talk to fairies for advice. Both are frankly stupid ideas.

im sure there will be a few people on here to listen to your problems lovey... you really need to talk to somebody, but i dont think a spiritulist is the answer

I'm sure all these sarcastic comments have made you feel much better!