Abbeydale industrial Hamlet!

Just got back from an afternoon fishing there- It was the best day that i've ever had :o:o

It was literally a fish a cast and almost all were net fish!, they were taking the corn as soon as it hit the water quite often!!..

Caught a huge amount of Bream, Roach and fewer Dace and Rudd, I had one smalll Trout and two small tench, oh and one Crucian..

From 1pm to 5.30pm it was totally hectic but then slowed down a bit but was still fantastic sport!!

Not bad at all for a skydiver!!! :hihi:

I'm happy as Larry but absolutely cream crackered! :D

Cheers, Biggsy:D

wow good news!

I used to fish the river sheaf just behind the hamlet, was made better when the hamlet burst its banks and poured hundreds of fish into my spot lol!

I may be tempted to organise a day on the hamlet soon!!

Just pick up a day ticket from woodseats angling down the road,

Just pick up a day ticket from woodseats angling down the road,

I was going to go again this afternoon, got down to the tackle shop for 11.45 thinking they would open until 12 midday and they were closed :mad:

Ahh well:D

Biggsy :)

Is a bit unpredictable that shop, they are meant to open at 8 on Saturday's but I've been there at 9:30 and they're still not open, if you go anyway and explain to the bailiff it was closed I've been able to pay him direct in the past.

is there any favourite banks ?

Just the road side where the slabbed pegs are close in. Up agains the dam wall (feeder/float). Or the far side but that's season only, at the far end there's a Island where some big carp are, though you can't fish there,