Crochet classes

Just wondered if there was any local classes doing crocheting, i know the basics just need a bit of help regarding the patterns etc, would be greatful for any help

Edited by Ting~Tong

Hello Ting-Tong, we do crochet workshops at Running With Scissors. We have some spaces on crochet granny squares available on Sat 14th July (half day workshop) and we will be running Crochet for Beginners and Crochet for Improvers in the Autumn. There is more information on our website at http://www.rwssheffield.co.uk - thanks Emma

You could call in at the wool baa at Hunters bar roundabout.

Just wondered if there was any local classes doing crocheting, i know the basics just need a bit of help regarding the patterns etc, would be greatful for any help

Thank you for yr replies but u r a long way from me, and the crochet course is a out of my budget :(

You could call in at the wool baa at Hunters bar roundabout.

seconded.

there used to be a knitting class at john lewis, i dont know if it still truns or if they are able to offer crochet advice too.

alternatively, is there a section on the ravelry website that may be of use?

x

seconded.

there used to be a knitting class at john lewis, i dont know if it still truns or if they are able to offer crochet advice too.

alternatively, is there a section on the ravelry website that may be of use?

x

Thank you will have a look

Hi Ting-Tong, there's been a regular free crochet class at the Millennium Gallery that is held on alternative Mondays and Thursdays. This week it's Thursday.

They're always looking for new members and the attendees have a range of crochet abilities. But be quick, this Thursday and next Monday are the last two sessions before they break up for the summer.

PM me if you want more details.

I can vouch for the Craft Club at the Millenuim Galleries as I am a regular member! It's free for anyone of any ability and is run by volunteers under the arm of the Museums/Galleries. We have recently contributed to the amazing coral reef in the current Deep Sea exhibition.

We all have different abilities in both crochet and knitting from absolute beginners to seasoned 'proffesionals'. The lovely thing is, we all help each other and learn by sharing our skills. Members range in age and are a really welcoming and friendly bunch. We will be meeting at 10:30am till 12:30 this Thursday (12th July) and the same again on the following Monday 16th. We then break from summer but will be back again in September.

Anyone wishing to come along, just turn up. Bring your needles or hooks or if you don't have any there are plenty to borrow :)

I can vouch for the Craft Club at the Millenuim Galleries as I am a regular member! It's free for anyone of any ability and is run by volunteers under the arm of the Museums/Galleries. We have recently contributed to the amazing coral reef in the current Deep Sea exhibition.

We all have different abilities in both crochet and knitting from absolute beginners to seasoned 'proffesionals'. The lovely thing is, we all help each other and learn by sharing our skills. Members range in age and are a really welcoming and friendly bunch. We will be meeting at 10:30am till 12:30 this Thursday (12th July) and the same again on the following Monday 16th. We then break from summer but will be back again in September.

Anyone wishing to come along, just turn up. Bring your needles or hooks or if you don't have any there are plenty to borrow :)

Please can i have an address where to go to please, am not from sheffield but have transport x

Brilliant! Please remember that it is the last one tomorrow as we break for the summer holidays. It will be back running again in September though. Hope to see you tomorrow.

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but does this crochet group still exist?