Anybody interested in ghost hunting around Sheffield

Hi i would be very interested in joining please if still open please inbox me with further details, i have transport and don't work at the weekends.

EcclesfieldParanormalSociety@groups.facebook.com

new members welcome sheffield based group

we are a professional paranormal group dedicated to the understanding of paranormal existence we investigate lots of places from houses to mental asylems so if you think you have a ghost problem feel free to message me and me and my team will be happy to check it out we have professional mediums on hand

Edited by monty69
update

I'm thinking of going to a seeking spirit night at Wortley Hall on 23rd March.....apparently they had one in this month did anyone go to it? how was it?

Thanks

i would be very interested in joining please if still open can you plz email me more info thank you :)

Has anyone been on the ghost hunting tour at the fire and police museum? If so is it any good?

My Missus would love it

---------- Post added 02-02-2013 at 00:04 ----------

Any trips going on soon ?? .

Please be aware these ghost hunts will not be free. Well I presume they want be free. ;)