I phone 3gs help please

av the usb logo on screen says connect to itunes iav connected to i tunes did

the restore but still nothink just get the logo bk any idears pls wud be grate full many thxs

Try holding in the lock button and the home button down together for ten seconds, ignore everything that happens on screen, keep holding them down until the Apple logo appears.

Try that.

na still the same is the phone broke then

Probably not.

You need to give a little more detail. What exactly happened, is it new? What have you done to it? Is it just showing the Apple logo? Is it Jailbroken? Did you just update it?

Yea is jailbroke is about 18 months old just went to turn it on and the logo appears saying connect to I tunes av done this and restored it but still only shows the logo hope this helps

I no my hubby comes on here is that a problem?

Just be careful as your account can get banned for having more than one account, you need to make sure that you have logged out of the account before posting in another.. Just a heads up before your account is banned