New Dog Walker - South Sheffield

Hello all,

I have recently set up a dog walking, cat / small animal sitting, pet taxi service primarily in the south of Sheffield. I have years of experience of owning dogs and volunteering for various rescue organisations, and have decided to make my work fun!

I am CRB checked and fully insured. I have a website but am not allowed to post the link until I have made 5 posts. In the meanwhile enquiries can be sent to: [email protected]

If anyone is looking for someone to look after their pets, please do get in touch :)

Sue

Edited by HappyHounds

Ooh, have made 5 posts now so here's my website:

http://www.happyhounds-sheffield.co.uk

It still needs a bit of tweaking so anything obvious you can spot missing or something you would find useful to see on it please do let me know.

Sue x

welcome to world of dogwalkers , Good luck

I took an adorable pair of pugs out yesterday, pics to be uploaded to the website soon! I don't know who loved it more, them or me - I know who came home the muddiest though, lol!

Yes yesterday was quite bad weatherwise ! and the mud was deep in places

hi happyhounds.......our pet carer (pet-walkiz) recommended you today to someone wanting weekend pet care ..:)

where about u take dogs love i got to in s2

where about u take dogs love i got to in s2

I am based in S12, so I do cover S2.

Please don't hesitate to give me a call on 07934015016 or e-mail [email protected]

Sue x

hi happyhounds.......our pet carer (pet-walkiz) recommended you today to someone wanting weekend pet care ..:)

Excellent, please pass on my thanks!

Sue x

A couple of new pics added to the website this morning and met another new customer yesterday, so hopefully more to be added soon!

Just to let everyone know I will be offline for this week as the PC is going in for major surgery, lol! I will therefore be unable to access emails.

Please call or text 07934015016 with any enquiries for this week :)