Which is the best or worst McDonalds in Sheffield?

I have to say I do not have a problem with the fact that McDonalds is a global giant - if they have built up a big business over the years fair play.

What I do have a problem with is the fact they churn out inedible cack..... (in my opinion)

the maccie d's on the moor is quite simply the most shocking maccie ds ive ever eaten in. the food is always left too long onthe grills......and the place is filthy !!!

and i like maccie d's.

nourishing.....:loopy:

I think McDonalds is the worst fast food around! It alright to eat at the time generally, but doesnt fill u for long! Ive been put off mcd's milkshakes for a long time, due to the last two i had last yr or year before being absolutely vile!! I used to love them aswell! hehe

KFC wins hands down!

The Mcdonalds at Drakehouse has to be the worst by a country mile.

I have been three times to the drive through and one of the times I had to wait 20 minutes because they had forgotten my order and thought I had left, even though I was sat parked in one of the grill bays. Another time, they had run out of all drinks (at 4-30 in the afternoon), so I had to have a Mcflurry instead of the Coke I had ordered. The third time things were ok (thank god).

Ironically enough, a friend of mine who was a manager at the one at Woodhall Services (Northbound on the M1), used to say that he refused staff from that one if they ever were short staffed due to the incompetence of the people who worked there.

why oh why has maccie ds got such a bad rep now, when we were kids the highlite of our week was mummy taking us to maccie ds for din dins.

:D

have we just grown up????

Originally posted by jayjay03

The Mcdonalds at Drakehouse has to be the worst by a country mile.

Agreed. I'm really not a big fan of McDs, but I went in the one at Drakehouse once and vowed never to return. The service there was appalling!

I think all McD in Sheffield n everywhere are just as bad. But heck, I love their happy meal. Cheer up any bad day. :D

humm i agree that happy meals are good as long as it's not one of those bloody disney toys !!!

the only food they do that is any good is the sausage and egg mc muffin thats when the one on the moor dosent burn the muffin

hot choc's quite good though :-)

The one in Crystal Peaks is normally ok...altho it has to be said I try to avoid Maccy Ds at all costs unless its been a long shift at work and its just convenient to get a burger at Queens Rd one, but having read the post about the catapillar Im a bit put off visiting that one in future...

altho there have been reports of worse substances found in Maccy Ds, esp in the mayonnaise at the Moor branch :o

Much prefer KFC for my fast food pleasures, but Greggs does some wicked sarnies! :P

Originally posted by bassman-x

good article.

McDonalds food is **** and they are an evil corporation.

Read fast food nation: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0141006870/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/026-0366353-8954042

sigh! :rolleyes:

Fast food nation is about the american McD's, which might I add shares none of whats in the book with the UK.

Doctor, get the shears! we've got another sheep :loopy: It is however true of the american McD's which ive tried and thought tasted a little weird.

Anyway, back OT.

Best McD's = Drakehouse or High Street

Worst = One at Darnall