Mayan end of world 2012 MEGATHREAD

Are any of these prophets prepared to take me on for an even money bet of $1,ooo when I say the world will NOT end in 2012 -- or on any date in the next thousand years?

No, I thought not! But they would like me to buy their books, even though they forecast not having time to spend the money

Did the Mayans worship the Annunaki as there gods?which supposedly came from the planet Nibiru,which again is supposedly coming near earth and will cause mass destruction on earth.And the new found tablet says it is the returning of a god?:suspect:

No, that is all incredibly stupid and will not happen. The Annunaki do not exist, neither does Nibiru, and neither of them are coming to earth.

im having a tenner on that its all going to end next friday

im having a tenner on that its all going to end next friday

Waste of a tenner as you won't be able to collect your winnings :D

Even David Icke is ridiculing those who believe the world will end on the 21st.

:|

How do you know this? (or are you being sarcastic?)

I am certain the coming of the antichrist will happen one day. I really hope i have got it wrong and we never have to witness unimaginable evil. The horrors of the antichrist coming would be worse than we can comprehend. It is something i would not wish on anyone.

I am certain the coming of the antichrist will happen one day. I really hope i have got it wrong and we never have to witness unimaginable evil. The horrors of the antichrist coming would be worse than we can comprehend. It is something i would not wish on anyone.

Stop pretending you know. As if you've had the direct line from God :rolleyes:

Stop pretending you know. As if you've had the direct line from God :rolleyes:

get out your bible and be enlightened. The last book of the bible is called "REVELATION" and well worth a read.

Ha, you are absolutely mental :)

My prediction:

When nothing happens on 21.12.2012 we will see that "scholars" miscalculated the end of the long count, and it fact it will be 21.12.2013.

When nothing happens in 2013, "scholars" will discover they miscalculated and ... so on.