Vintage Wedding dress alterations

Hi,

I have bought a 1950's wedding dress, it needs quite abit of work doing to it.

I wondered if anyone could recommend a dress maker (who works on vintage dresses)

Its 100% lace and needs to be done by someone who really knows what they are doing.

Any help would be great :)

Thank you

Hmmmm.... there's a lady in Ecclesfield who is very well known for doing alterations to wedding dresses. I have no idea what her name is, but La Bella Brides have recommended her for years, so they would certainly know (they've moved to Hillsboro I think..). Sorry I can't be more helpful with the details but there's a lead!! x

Is it Tracy's Clothing Alterations your thinking of Brunette? The shop is opposite Ecclesfield Church, she altered my dress and one of my bridesmaids. My sister is getting married in December and she will probably take her dress there to be altered also (she was the bridesmaid who had her dress altered). However none of the dresses are vintage but she did a really good job with mine and a reasonable price too.

There is a lady called Leslie that lives at Kiverton I can pm you the number if you wish?