New film: Killer Joe

Saw this at the Showroom yesterday, and could not believe what a sick film it was, never mind the stereotyping.

Even more surprised that I've read good reviews in the "liberal" media, without condemnation of some of the appalling misognistic scenes and characterisations in it.

Stay away unless you want to come out of the cinema feeling sick.

This sounds like a shameless plug to entice the curious masses to go and watch the film... People told me to never... NEVER... EVER watch "A Serbian Film" and what the the film I watched next following that sage advice??? Let's just say it wasn't Toy Story 3!!! :D

Killer Joe wasn't that bad? I have seen a lot worse like Tony and mom & dad, now they are sick!

I watched it and enjoyed it. It was very 'wow, that was a bit weird' especially with the chicken leg scene. But I liked how original it was in the fact it pushed boundaries and played with the audiences expectations.