Incident outside Lloyds bar in town

When was the last time you were out in town on a Saturday night? 1998?

Haha, he has also found an abundance of cheap Hooch available in most premises

When was the last time you were out in town on a Saturday night? 1998?

There's that much activity in the city centre at 4am that Devonshire Chippy is still open. I've seen more people at that time on Division Street that I have at 9am. Most of them though look too far gone to stick a fork in a chip than a knife in a fellow human.

and you're obviously a dog....

takes one to know one :suspect:

takes one to know one :suspect:

So what youre also saying is that brianthedog is a souljah?

rare? affraid not, violence happens every day throughout the UK from fist fights 2 stabbings an gun incidents. I once read that around 70 people are stabbed a day in UK. Its not South Central LA & probably never will be that bad anywhere over here but violence is not a rare thing to happen, I have known people with scars from blades, fist fights & even bullets.

Link for you...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/5741371/Knife-crime-is-on-the-rise.html

26,000 a year. As you say, not LA by any stretch of the imagination, but to say it's rare is just wrong. If something happens in the country 260 times, I'd say it's rare, but 26,000 is not rare.

If we bury our heads in the sand it's only going to get worse.

Well quite. We'll get stabbed in the arse

So what youre also saying is that brianthedog is a souljah?

errrrrrm nooooooooo?

Well quite. We'll get stabbed in the arse

A little inappropriate considering the nature of the thread but made me chuckle that did :hihi:

Some young man stabbed in neck 4.30am

he was slashed round the neck he was not stabbed.they were all from the kingdom club.

that place wants burning down everytime there is trouble in town it all seems to come from that dump.

he was slashed round the neck he was not stabbed.they were all from the kingdom club.

that place wants burning down everytime there is trouble in town it all seems to come from that dump.

Embrace. Its not been Kingdom for about 5 years.

A little inappropriate considering the nature of the thread but made me chuckle that did :hihi:

Me too.:hihi:

It was closed from 6am till about 1pm.you couldn't even visit Lloyds for a pint. Hope the guys ok heard they were opperating on him.

how surprising!

I would have thought that, being a Wetherspoons, they would have opened regardless.