Stalybridge celtic fc

my 17 year old son has been told this thursday that hes been chose to do pre season training and games with first team!!

they are trying to get in the blue square prem with luton,wrexham etc. they play in blue square north.

just goes to prove that when released from chesterfield fc after 5 years as a 16 year old playing midfield-striker.never give up hope.its all opinions.

he now plays all defence-holding midfielder

i`m proud as punch

Well done to your lad, good luck to him m8...

Thanks mate.

Very good standard of football aswell that fella, and has every chance of being spotted keep us updated with his progress always good to see the local young uns doing us proud.

i will corker.cheers for the interest

my 17 year old son has been told this thursday that hes been chose to do pre season training and games with first team!!

They are trying to get in the blue square prem with luton,wrexham etc. they play in Blue Sq. North.

Just goes to prove that when released from Chesterfield FC after 5 years as a 16-year old playing midfield-striker. never give up hope. it's all opinions.

He now plays all defence-holding midfielder

I`m proud as punch

Good stuff.

Keep us posted, please? :cool:

BSN is going to be tough next year, shame Darlington got moved down too else there would have been some well established teams in it.