Police cant investigate crime we're on holiday !

I find some of the comments on here unbelievable...what t*^^"&s some people are!

Theft is theft however you wrap it up!

It makes no difference whether the kid is 12 or 17...the phone BELONGS to HIM and therefore nobody has the right to steal it!!!

If there is a chance to catch the thief, especially when it was connected to another ip address, then the perpetrator should be arrested and charged!

You have now. :thumbsup:

Just googled it and no mention of football hooligans but football culture, music and a fashion brand.

I find some of the comments on here unbelievable...what t*^^"&s some people are!

It makes no difference whether the kid is 12 or 17...the phone BELONGS to HIM and therefore nobody has the right to steal it!!!

If there is a chance to catch the thief, especially when it was connected to another ip address, then the perpetrator should be arrested and charged!

What he/she said.:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Well said.

I'm guessing you don't know much about the world of work.

When someone goes on holiday the rest of the workforce should cover his duties. This is probably more important in police work than in other jobs.

yes it should be like every other business. It should be run on lines of economy and profit.. My van got broken into and 8 thousand pounds of tooling taken. Thats far more important and valuable than your kids phone, so I want them to deal with my job first. My insurance company would pay the cops to find my stuff, so they should put more effort into my case than a stolen phone. They should set a value limit on thefts, below which they can just ignore it and get on with the valuable stuff.

Of course a body has the right to own stuff without some toe-rag stealing it. Thing is, someone needs to explain that to the toe-rag theives.

Whilstever folk own property, you'll find some toe-rag wanting to steal it.

Have I missed something? They said they are going to take a statement next week, It's not like they said they are not going to be taking a statement at all!

If someone else is covering their work whilst they are on A/L who is going to cover the person who's covering their works work?!

They can't just drop everything else they are dealing with to attend every incident straight away! They have to prioritise

I will remember this when they require information off me,

Shocking, News to me too when turned up @ Attercliffe station to find it had shut for the day.

Just googled it and no mention of football hooligans but football culture, music and a fashion brand.

go on you tube and search casuals hooligans that should clear up any doubts.

I'm shocked by response on this thread, there seems to be no empathy at all for a young lad who has worked & saved to buy himself something he wanted, only for some lowlife scum to believe that if he wants something he can just take it. But that's today's society isn't it. Gone are the days when you would work hard & save to get something nice, now you just go take off some sucker who has, after all there's nothing to stop you is there? What a great message we are sending out today. Crime does pay (as long as you don't speed when your getting away)

I will remember this when they require information off me,

Shocking, News to me too when turned up @ Attercliffe station to find it had shut for the day.

Don't exagerate. Attercliffe police station wasn't closed for the day, just the enquiry desk was shut, and has been for the last two years because of cuts to civilian staff that manned it.

Why didn't you go to Snig Hill enquiry desk? It's open 24hrs.

Don't exagerate. Attercliffe police station wasn't closed for the day, just the enquiry desk was shut, and has been for the last two years because of cuts to civilian staff that manned it.

Why didn't you go to Snig Hill enquiry desk? It's open 24hrs.

What happened to the days when you could walk into any police station and see someone?.

What happened to the days when you could walk into any police station and see someone?.

Er..20% cutbacks!