Recommendation for Laminate flooring fitter

After been let down by RB Flooring last night I now need another fitter to quote for installing my laminate flooring, i want someone who can go under the archtrive etc, there are no skirting boards on at the minute so may ask for them to be done too.

Many thanks

pm sent...... there's pictures on our site of previous flooring work we've carried out cheers

Edited by BuildingCare

Nope just checked your mobile number it was definitely you, you were suppose to come to measure up last night and if you check your mobile you will notice that there is a message from me asking if you are still coming and no reply received then finally followed up by a phone call which again was ignored, just sick of people from this website letting me down when it's whole purpose is to find reputable trades men. Now I'm not going to get the floor completed before I go away.

Hi there

i would be happy to come and do a quote or the work required

ive got 10 years experience property maintenance

my number is 07595662663 please ring and leave a message and ill get back to you

or text and ill give you a call i can also be reached by email on

[email protected]

thanks

Mick Parker

I've just checked my diary and have the measure booked in for next Thursday. My sincere apologies for this mistake. I am however booked up with work for the next two weeks anyway so I'm afraid I wouldn't have been able to fit you your floor until then. Once again. I apologise for my mistake.

Hope you get sorted.

I've just checked my diary and have the measure booked in for next Thursday. My sincere apologies for this mistake. I am however booked up with work for the next two weeks anyway so I'm afraid I wouldn't have been able to fit you your floor until then. Once again. I apologise for my mistake.

Hope you get sorted.

hi, i can vouch for this guy, he is good at his job and very honest. this situation can only be a mistake:)

After been let down by RB Flooring last night I now need another fitter to quote for installing my laminate flooring, i want someone who can go under the archtrive etc, there are no skirting boards on at the minute so may ask for them to be done too.

Many thanks

may i add... i think you are very harsh on here regarding tradesmen.