Incident at West Street Live Last night - Advice Needed.

Hi all

Just a bit of advice if anyone can help. Long story short, last night I did a dance spot at West Street Live, as I finished one song and began another someone launched a glass full of booze at me and it landed near my costumes, soddening one of them through in beer!

I have this on video and the moment was captured fairly clearly and I also have the soaked costume in question and just wondering what, if anything, I could do about this?

Also - separately it seems like an item of mine may have also been stolen on the premises, this time a coat that I wore when i turned up at the venue.

As i say, any help and advice as to what to do would be greatly appreciated, thanks :)

Yes sorry to hear this, Seems wherever you go you always have to be on your guard and there is no excuse for soaking you in beer, but then i didnt see you act, (joke)

Call into the venue and ask to speak to a manager. Ive gigged there loads of times and never hadf any problems and have found the guys who run it to be really decent.

First appearance in print of the verb 'to sodden'. I claim my £5, Victoria Coren.

Unless permanent damage has been done to the costume surely just wash it. For the theft you should have reported it to cops