Suggestions please for a spa hen day in Sheffield or surrounding areas

Hi. Am looking for somewhere to go for a spa day for myself and about 20 ladies for my hen do. The age range is from 18 to 75 so we need somewhere that will give us some variety of activities and treatments. Ideally we would like at least one treatment each. Thanks for any constructive suggestions in advance.

Went to spa 1877 in town for my hen do. Beauty therapists and treatments Fab but front of house customer service was terrible. Great location for going out for dinner or drinks after too

try Hush on Hutcliffe wood road we attended a pamper party there for 16 ladies we all had two treatments each. Lovely area downstairs which we had all to ourselves and they provided snack food and we took the wine!

I've used Hush several times and always been very happy with the treatments/service, can't comment on whether the numbers you're looking for would be able to be accomodated but well worth a visit.

Also Oulton Hall (Leeds) have a spa day offer on Groupon at the moment so that might be worth a look. I've never been so can't comment on the facilities or treatments

I can vouch for Tankersly manor. I went last week on a overnight spa break, it was lovely.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will have a look at these places - never knew some of them existed!

Mercure St Paul's in the centre of town is excellent. 8 treatment rooms, 18 meter swimming pool, steam room and ice igloo. The food is excellent as well.