Seeking to hire bouncy castle MEGATHREAD

Had 1 from bouncing superb sheffield a few week's ago, there prices was from £50 full day for 14ft x 12ft they do bigger aswell. 07760 353841. (I'd recommend getting one that adults can use aswell they are great fun:hihi::hihi: )

i am in desperate need of a very cheap bouncy castle for today can anyone help me pls

im wanting to hire a bouncy castle for saturday and was wondering if anyone knows of a reasonable priced one, we only want one big enough for a 2 and 3 year old

Sheffield Bouncy Castle hire are very reliable and have a big variety of sizes/designs to suit different ages. They are based in Stannington.

they is someone on barnsley road near united carpets that hires out one its £25 for 3 hours 01143274896 hopes this helps

Hi Im wanting to hire a bouncy castle in a few weeks time, could anyone recommend a good reasonably priced hire company, close to the hillsboro area.

Hi Im wanting to hire a bouncy castle in a few weeks time, could anyone recommend a good reasonably priced hire company, close to the hillsboro area.

theres a bloke at dungworth that does em

The guy in question is called Travis and the company is called Sheffield Bouncy Castle Hire. We recently had them for my sons birthday and they were fantastic. Set it up in a matter of minutes and they've got loads to choose from. Have a look on his website.

We hired one from Eclipse Castle Hire, and they delivered it for us to my friend's wedding. Was about £60 I think, for one that adults could (and did) go on.

Can highly recommend Travis and the Sheffield Bouncy Castle company. Used them for years.