Seeking to hire bouncy castle MEGATHREAD

Wanted Bouncy castle/slide to hire for a childrens party in May.

Sheffield bouncy castle hire have a fantastic slide & lots of castles ball pools etc.

Why don't they have any physical contact details on their website as opposed to just a mobile number?

Edited by cgksheff

Why don't they have any physical contact details on their website as opposed to just a mobile number?

What more do you need than a mobile number to book a bouncy castle ?

What more do you need than a mobile number to book a bouncy castle ?

Same as you need before booking any advertised service ...

........ an address to go and remonstrate with after they fail to turn up.

A contact to give to the police when you lose your money.

I'll admit that anyone should have this information before finishing a conversation with the advertisers, but general confidence is generated by seeing such reality on the first instance.

Always ask!

p.s. I love OCM. Please don't detract from your own status by posting loosely.

Edited by cgksheff

I have worked personaly for Travis Hallam owner of Sheffield bouncy castle hire and can 100% vouch for his castles and service he lives not far from our farm and I deliver his milk daily so if any one gets ripped off which has never happend in my experience then come see me.

People have even cancled a castle they had booked if it was raining and Travis never takes there diposit he would rather they booked another time than rip them off .

Wanted Bouncy castle/slide to hire for a childrens party in May.

Travis at Sheffield bouncy castles wont rip you off and they have lots to choose from.

hi ive been advertising our bouncy castles on the forum site for over 2 years,try our website http://www.happydaysbouncycastlehire.com.

we are also offering 10%off for any forum members.

we dont rip anybody off and we do a 1st class service....give us a call or email or website....

I am looking for an adult size bouncy castle on the 13th of September for overnight hire.

Does anyone know of any good and reasonably priced companies?

Thanks.

hi mate we have one that we can let you have for £45 over night here is my no 07869120766

I want to throw my sister a birthday party, and we want a hall for a bouncy castle to go in. I wanted to put this in the megathread of venues but I didn't think I'd get answes for a bouncy castle, and sorry if its in the wrong place!

Anyone know how much it will approx cost for an adult bouncy castle for around 6-11pm? Thanks alot!!!!

Depends - where in sheffield are you?

i know the Ecclesall Parish halls on the bottom of ringinglow road is hired for such things. A bouncy castle would probably be between £50 and £80 for a big one.

cheers

graham

Kenwood Hall Hotel has a Big Room & I they know the company that supplies the Bouncy Castle.

If u got the venue sorted then give Greg a call at Elegance Hire on:

Tel: 0787 262 3140

Prices from £60.