Seeking to hire bouncy castle MEGATHREAD

I am looking for an adult size bouncy castle on the 13th of September for overnight hire.

Does anyone know of any good and reasonably priced companies?

Thanks.

I am looking for an adult size bouncy castle on the 13th of September for overnight hire.

Does anyone know of any good and reasonably priced companies?

Thanks.

I don't want to put you off or anything but if its for kids id think again, when we were on holiday we heard on the radio that a little kid was killed on 1 from a bigger lad doing flips, you know what kids are like these days there copying stuff off television like wrestling, football players flipping celebrating goals, ultimate fighting its all out there.

If you did hire one i would advise supervision at all times.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

I don't want to put you off or anything but if its for kids id think again, when we were on holiday we heard on the radio that a little kid was killed on 1 from a bigger lad doing flips, you know what kids are like these days there copying stuff off television like wrestling, football players flipping celebrating goals, ultimate fighting its all out there.

If you did hire one i would advise supervision at all times.

Hope this helps :thumbsup:

And that is why Sky puts the wrestling on at silly o'clock when it's live, apart from the time difference between here and US, so that in theory at least, impressionable kids are in bed so can't watch and copy it.

Even if its censored they still show you a lot of dangerous things, its only the hitting with bins, tables, and stairs etc what they censor anyway, you are obviously just on about wwe, there is another wrestling federation on Virgin tv with Kurt Angle in and that is on in the middle of the day and it shows you allsorts.

Including half naked women!!

i have a adult bouncy castle for hire if still interested,its a 15ft x 15ft x 20ft tall.its free delivery,set up and collection.it also has a rain cover.

let me know asap as gettig lots of bookings,we also do childrens castle too.

pm me or email [email protected] or website http://www.happydaysbouncycastlehire.com

I doubt very much that Travis @ Sheffield Bouncy Castles will let you have one for adult use - his T&C's normally clearly state kiddy use only.

So I'd suggest the OP takes up marko1948's offer.

yes we have a adult castle,the rule with a adult castle is the size of the walls.they have to be at least 6 ft tall in side the castle.

as you can see from the pic the walls are at least 7ft inside and the castle is at least 20ft tall.

hi lozbroz.

if you still want the adult castle you better book asap as already got 5 bookings for september,its got a confirm booking for the sunday the 14th.

please let me know asap.

http://www.happydaysbouncycastlehire.com.

quality castles at very competitve rates.adults and childrens bouncy castles...............

Wanted Bouncy castle/slide to hire for a childrens party in May.