Seeking to hire bouncy castle MEGATHREAD

db entertainments do a huge range of all types and sizes see them on the internet

Moved now.

Edited by 999tigger

If your hire for a private party you might want to consider buying some insurance cover, as bouncy castles are only covered by the company if they have someone supervising that belongs to the business or owns the castle, there used to be a firm online called FML that offered hirers temporary cover not sure if they still do but worth a call. I used to hire out bouncy castles last year and they did it for a number of my clients not sure if they still do but here's a link to their details https://fml-insurance.co.uk/leisure/bouncy-castle

Does anyone hire out bouncy castle's with a roof & slide please?

Where can i hire a bouncy castle from for the day? Wanting one that adults can also use. Need for friday the 17th

Thanks

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong area but I am looking to hire a bouncy castle for adults on the 6th August all day.

Our garden is approx. 3 metres x 6 metres so need one to fit.

Can anyone help with this please? The smaller ones ive looked at are for children only.

Thanks!

Does anyone know of anywhere I could hire a 'Troll' bouncy castle from? All the ones I can find online seem to be miles away