Seeking to hire bouncy castle MEGATHREAD

Hi we are looking for a small childrens castle/ ball pool that is for indoor use for may 2013 at stars and mayfair in sheffield, we prefer for the castle to have a roof on to stop children climbing and would need overnight due to a evening function.

must have insurance.

Hi have a look at http://www.fun2bounce.net as we cater for Sheffield for bouncy castle hire and have full Insurance and all castles are annually tested to PIPA standards.

Thanks

Calum

I am looking for somebody who would like to offer their services for our charity event. We are raising money for the childrens hospital and would like a bouncy castle for the event. We thought the owner of the bouncy castle charges on the day and keep all profits. If easier we are willing to supervice the boucy castle for you and hand over any profits made from it. :help:

I am looking for somebody who would like to offer their services for our charity event. We are raising money for the childrens hospital and would like a bouncy castle for the event. We thought the owner of the bouncy castle charges on the day and keep all profits. If easier we are willing to supervice the boucy castle for you and hand over any profits made from it. :help:

Hi

If you can give us some more details regarding your event we may be able to assist you,if you go to our website at http://www.fun2bounce.net/contact.html and fill in the form we will get back to you.

Thanks

Calum

We are looking for a bouncy castle, for the 28th of April! We are working in partnership with Southey Wolves JFC and at the end of every season they host a Dads tournament! We are looking for activities for the kids to do whilst the dads are playing football! This is all for a women who helped s get funding so we could set up Southey Wolves and sadly past away a few months later. We are looking for someone who won't charge us for being there but will charge the kids to go on the bouncy castle and split the profit 50/50, half to them and half to Southey Wolves to keep the local kids in a football team. If anyone knows of anyone who is willing to do this please send us a direct message. Cheers Kurt.

Hello - do you have a bouncy castle you could bring to our charity family fun day on Sunday 19 May in Hillsborough Park? I would love to hear from you.

Please see Hallie's Story on Fbook for more info - look out for posters around Sheffield for the big Zumbathon/Family Fun Day event - we're hoping for large crowds and need a bouncy castle donating for the day with someone charging £2 a go - with proceeds going to Sturge Weber UK :)

We need as many volunteers as possible so if you know someone who may be able to help please contact me asap

thank you x

hello does anybody know where in sheffield i can hire a cheap (around £35-£40) bouncy castle for my daughters birthday party

Jumping jacks

24hour castle hire starting at £50

Always have castles in stock for hiring out.

Please call

0800 3579230

phone jumping jacks hes good and cheap number 07905429397

hi does ayone know who does cheap bouncy castle hire in Sheffield? Thanks

Wanting to hire a bouncy castle/ slide for Saturday 13th July wanting it dropping of in the morning and keeping over night anyone know any?