Seeking to hire bouncy castle MEGATHREAD

Does anyone know where our school can hire a bouncy castle for our summer fair, our usual suppliers appear to have gone bust (or bang ;)

Does anyone know where our school can hire a bouncy castle for our summer fair, our usual suppliers appear to have gone bust (or bang ;)

phone the wetherby pub swallownest they rent bouncy castles ..i dont think thier prices are inflated:hihi: i hope this reccomendation doesn,t blow up in my face:suspect: ask for chris or mandy

Would you be interested in having an ice cream van at your summer fair ? We will give a percentage of what we take at the fair to your school .If you are interested pm me with the school name , date and time and we'll get back to you asap.

Oh and by the way , the Weatherby pub is great for hiring bouncy castles , the owner , chris , is a personal friend of ours and is a really nice bloke .

[Would you be interested in having an ice cream van at your summer fair ? We will give a percentage of what we take at the fair to your school .If you are interested pm me with the school name , date and time and we'll get back to you asap.

Oh and by the way , the Weatherby pub is great for hiring bouncy castles , the owner , chris , is a personal friend of ours and is a really nice bloke .

Thanks but no thanks, someone tried that one with us before they never pay up and how would you know what the takings are anyway, I suppose it's all on trust and now we always sell our own lollies anyway :hihi:

it my youngests birthday in july im thinking of hiring a bouncy castle can anyone recommend a company or someone that hires them?

just phoned £105 for the day for the large 18x18,

thanks,not sure will still look around

Argos have a few, pretty small but very impressive value bouncy castle type things. Depends how big your eldest is I guess. Worth a look all the same :)

Argos have a few, pretty small but very impressive value bouncy castle type things. Depends how big your eldest is I guess. Worth a look all the same :)

thanks but they are 2 small for my kids

Wanting to hire a bouncy castle for an adult birthday. Does anyone know of any company that does these? Also what price am I looking at?

Thanks

Sheffield Bouncy Castle Hire -Cow Gap Farm/Hill Top Sheffield, Stannington, S6 6GW, 0114-232 4360 ...