Close season ..

yea I'm doing rotherham as its an away game and I'm gonna try and do everyone next season ! but I'm not going to the home games for several reasons but mostly mccabe related , but nevamind cant wait for coventry and colchester already !

Orient away is the one i am looking forward too :) down for the weekend stoping over in a real ale pub 20min walk from the ground, bar opens at 8am and closes 1am the following morning:)

Orient away is the one i am looking forward too :) down for the weekend stoping over in a real ale pub 20min walk from the ground, bar opens at 8am and closes 1am the following morning:)

wish I could drink that much lol !

wish I could drink that much lol !

lol, too long in the tooth to watch em sober :)

I am still here LB. Been working away until last night.

wish i could drink that much lol !

Its the start of 9 month of 50th birthday celebrations due to end with Ascot races next year :)

Dont laugh too much ! they may invent another transfer embargo :) for us !! biggest club outside the premiership ! :):)

Any way its about time the Blades got moving, yet another untesting preseason fixture list.

We have not had a decent preseason test for years, Chelsea at the lane was the last one.

Making a day of it at the New York stadium, the grounds coming on fine, the signage has gone up this week, they are working all hours to get in finished.

One of the best away pub crawls is Rotherham, Colin Cambell, Green Dragon, Travellers, Manor Barn, Wilton, New Inn, Midland, White Lion and thats still half a mile from the ground. All downhill :) 2pm start for an evening kick off :) Happy days.

Keep laughing because it is not us that said that we are possibly the biggest club outside them premiere but people with no affiliation with wednesday !

Anyway lip out and chin up ready for those "massive" away day's coming your way ! :hihi::hihi:

IE .......

Keep laughing because it is not us that said that we are possibly the biggest club outside them premiere but people with no affiliation with wednesday !

Anyway lip out and chin up ready for those "massive" away day's coming your way ! :hihi::hihi:

IE .......

????? KEEP UP !! WAS IT NOT YOUR LATEST SIGNING WHO CAME OUT WITH THE STATEMENT??

hey Ging, away days are special Crawley or Chelsea!! you should try one, take Franki and the other keyboard warriors :) try getting one of your personal "special deals" 8 seats in the home end for you and 8 mates!!.

Edited by TAT

????? KEEP UP !! WAS IT NOT YOUR LATEST SIGNING WHO CAME OUT WITH THE STATEMENT??

hey Ging, away days are special Crawley or Chelsea!! you should try one, take Franki and the other keyboard warriors :) try getting one of your personal "special deals" 8 seats in the home end for you and 8 mates!!.

yea maybe he should and take all the keyboard warriors like you say and actually watch there team in a match that doesn't cost a Tenner at the end of the season !

yea maybe he should and take all the keyboard warriors like you say and actually watch there team in a match that doesn't cost a Tenner at the end of the season !

end of which season? we sold it out at full price against wycombe, also not trying to take sides but i think mr sidebottom has a season ticket.

anyway agree with LB op, could do with a couple more blades to level things up abit:)

end of which season? we sold it out at full price against wycombe, also not trying to take sides but i think mr sidebottom has a season ticket.

anyway agree with LB op, could do with a couple more blades to level things up abit:)

Thanks for the rally call Nervy, if you could ask the button pressers and the one sided bullys to chill a little, we may have a few more Blades on here!

yes Frankie tells us he has a season ticket, but no mates to confirm this :)

Thanks for the rally call Nervy, if you could ask the button pressers and the one sided bullys to chill a little, we may have a few more Blades on here!

yes Frankie tells us he has a season ticket, but no mates to confirm this :)

well unless i have good reason to doubt someone i'll take their word for it, i can't be bothered getting into arguements on here, get enough of that with the ex wife:)

i haven't seem many rallying calls from our grappler recently, he's slipping abit:hihi: lets be right though if we get off to a poor start next season i'm sure the numbers will level up abit, most of us on here know who the stayers are on here

well unless i have good reason to doubt someone i'll take their word for it, i can't be bothered getting into arguements on here, get enough of that with the ex wife:)

i haven't seem many rallying calls from our grappler recently, he's slipping abit:hihi: lets be right though if we get off to a poor start next season i'm sure the numbers will level up abit, most of us on here know who the stayers are on here

True, as have said many times, some deserve to soak up the glory. you have waited 12 years.