Close season ..

The close season was bound to bring a quieter forum, but the gloating (understandable) Owls are in full voice and here in numbers, We Blades are on a downer (understandabe) but the lack of Blades on here is noticable.

One or two of us Blades are left to fight our corner:) drowned out by the Owls pack and their newbies :)

Holidays or not its about time a few more Blades came back!

Take it all on the chin lads, come back , stand up and be counted.

Silly posts on transfer embargos and classic numpty comments like biggest club outside the premiership :) :) need some debate.

When i comment the pack call it stalking:) needs some fresh posters to debate and be a little more reasoned:)

Edited by TAT

The close season was bound to bring a quieter forum, but the gloating (understandable) Owls are in full voice and here in numbers, We Blades are on a downer (understandabe) but the lack of Blades on here is noticable.

One or two of us Blades are left to fight our corner:) drowned out by the Owls pack and their newbies :)

Silly posts on tranfer embargos and classic nupty comments like biggest club outside the premiership :) :) need some debate.

When i comment the pack call it stalking:) needs some fresh posters to debate and be a little more reasoned:)

Nothing to come back to we are not making any signings nor is any player being moved on.

I expect all that to happen next month.

Contracts run out this weekend I believe.

Silly posts on transfer embargos and classic numpty comments like biggest club outside the premiership :) :) need some debate.

Still flicking it i see ! ;)

Still here LB, just waiting for Macdonald to turn them down :)

Still here LB, just waiting for Macdonald to turn them down :)

Or Bates to take over lol.

Or Bates to take over lol.

Plenty of new and old blades on here for you to have a chit chat with mate. I'm sure they will all be back if you comprehensivley beat Shrewsbury!

still here lb just can't bring myself to type whilst laughing so much reading how much joe mattock is the new Carlos or there that big the Prem needs them back , so I'm just observing from a distance to avoid a holiday for replying what I really think .

Still here, just not a lot to get involved in, it's just the same old topics rolled over, and over, and over, again... (from both sides before anyone starts...:hihi::hihi:) UTB

still here lb just can't bring myself to type whilst laughing so much reading how much joe mattock is the new Carlos or there that big the Prem needs them back , so I'm just observing from a distance to avoid a holiday for replying what I really think .

Dont laugh too much ! they may invent another transfer embargo :) for us !! biggest club outside the premiership ! :):)

Any way its about time the Blades got moving, yet another untesting preseason fixture list.

We have not had a decent preseason test for years, Chelsea at the lane was the last one.

Making a day of it at the New York stadium, the grounds coming on fine, the signage has gone up this week, they are working all hours to get in finished.

One of the best away pub crawls is Rotherham, Colin Cambell, Green Dragon, Travellers, Manor Barn, Wilton, New Inn, Midland, White Lion and thats still half a mile from the ground. All downhill :) 2pm start for an evening kick off :) Happy days.

Dont laugh too much ! they may invent another transfer embargo :) for us !! biggest club outside the premiership ! :):)

Any way its about time the Blades got moving, yet another untesting preseason fixture list.

We have not had a decent preseason test for years, Chelsea at the lane was the last one.

Making a day of it at the New York stadium, the grounds coming on fine, the signage has gone up this week, they are working all hours to get in finished.

One of the best away pub crawls is Rotherham, Colin Cambell, Green Dragon, Travellers, Manor Barn, Wilton, New Inn, Midland, White Lion and thats still half a mile from the ground. All downhill :) 2pm start for an evening kick off :) Happy days.

Was hoping to get to that game till i found out it was a midweek game :(:(

theyre all going about their business quietly ;)

yea I'm doing rotherham as its an away game and I'm gonna try and do everyone next season ! but I'm not going to the home games for several reasons but mostly mccabe related , but nevamind cant wait for coventry and colchester already !