Ordering Safe4 - June 2012

I'm ordering Safe4 again

If anybody would like any, you'll need to get money to me or Moonbird (assuming she's okay with it again this time), before I place the order (sorry, but there have been people not collect in the past)

Safe4 shop

Safe4cats

It's free delivery if we can get £150 worth on the order, else we'll have to split the delivery charge

List:

• Strix - 5l Apple £31.98

• SpeedDemon - Promo pack £35.11

• Adz - Promo pack £35.11 - Paid

Total =
    £102.20
    £67.09

Delivery = £7.80 (£
    3.90 each)

Edited by Strix

don't think i need anything this time round strix ... but if the offer comes up again when i run out i'd be very grateful to order through you two again.

I'll have the promo pack again please if you end up ordering. Still got quite a bit left of the big one but it'll save :) shame they don't do the other flavours in the promo, would have liked a change

don't think i need anything this time round strix ... but if the offer comes up again when i run out i'd be very grateful to order through you two again.

Same here loads left thanks.
That's what happens when I use it to clean the patio, and all the green stuff off the fences - I run out quicker than the usual 12 months (and potty training is making a dent in it too)

I'll have the promo pack again please if you end up ordering. Still got quite a bit left of the big one but it'll save :) shame they don't do the other flavours in the promo, would have liked a change
Presumably you don't mind splitting postage if necessary SD?

I don't mind being used as a pick up point again if needed :)

I've got loads still thank you, so I don't need any.

Hi Strix can i order a promo pack please am happy to collect from you and pay first either online or dropping the money round. Will text you as well.

Thanks H

Is this safe4 stuff as good as Hibiscrub?
I've no idea what Hibiscrub does, but isn't it a shampoo? Safe4 is a kennel and hospital grade disinfectant - but it doesn't kill mixi (pretty much the only thing it doesn't do) - data charts are on the website for what it does or doesn't do at various dilutions

Hi Strix can i order a promo pack please am happy to collect from you and pay first either online or dropping the money round. Will text you as well.

Thanks H

Will ad you to the list - text arrived just as I read your post :D

Will ad you to the list - text arrived just as I read your post :D

Thank you :D