C'mon Andy Murray.

Come on Timmy.oops sorry come on Andy both cut from the same cloth both losers

Murray put up a brave fight but it was man v boy stuff, on a side note does Murray's mum have a P/T job sending lemons sour, god she NEVER smiles.

Come on Timmy.oops sorry come on Andy both cut from the same cloth both losers

If 22 career titles won isn't enough to be called a winner, how many does it take?

If 22 career titles won isn't enough to be called a winner, how many does it take?

Until he wins a worth while one i.e a grand slam

I can see where you're coming from HN, but until he wins a Grand Slam he'll be like, Lee Westwood & Luke Donald, great but not a major winner.

he is good .... but not great and never will be ! nothing to do with where he is born either just fed,nadal,djokovic will always be in the major finals to show him man vs boy !

Congratulations to Roger.

I'm gutted for Andy though.:cry:

Anyone who says Andy Murray isn't a nice man wants their head testing.

Hes a horrible man.

He cant stand the English no matter what his public relations people say to the contrary and for that reason alone i hope he loses all his money and retires skint and even more bitter.

Now that would be karma :D

He cant stand the English

And your evidence for that claim?

Hes a horrible man.

He cant stand the English no matter what his public relations people say to the contrary and for that reason alone i hope he loses all his money and retires skint and even more bitter.

Would that include his girlfriend:confused: wouldnt think he hates her.

Face the fact, the only reason he,s disliked Is because he's Scottish and not English :roll:

Hes a horrible man.

Well said i dont like the man,,,,the result could have been better though he should have lost and have broken his ankle in the process and not been able to play at pro level again:D:D

the result could have been better though he should have lost and have broken his ankle in the process and not been able to play at pro level again:D:D

What a ridiculous thing to say, posts like yours remind me why I don't come on this forum very often.