C'mon Andy Murray.

Face the fact, the only reason he,s disliked Is because he's Scottish and not English :roll:

Think youre spot on,bit sad though init.

What a ridiculous thing to say, posts like yours remind me why I don't come on this forum very often.

Think they were joking hence the :D:D

Would that include his girlfriend:confused: wouldnt think he hates her.

I don't know what she sees in the misserable multi millionaire.

What a ridiculous thing to say, posts like yours remind me why I don't come on this forum very often.

Think the smilies indicated he wasn't actually being serious ,calm down

yes and its posts like yours why i come on the forum:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Edited by xmoonshinex

I don't know what she sees in the misserable multi millionaire.

Yeah it does make you wonder:hihi:

Face the fact, the only reason he,s disliked Is because he's Scottish and not English :roll:

Rubbish. If he was English and lost he'd get the same reception. On the other hand the Scotts do have a history of supporting any other that the English are up against. The English tend not to like losers full stop.

Fervent nationalism based on two men belting a ball towards one another...one won, one didn't. He didn't lose because of his nationality, he lost because he just didn't quite cut it.

The english love a loser,eddy the eagle for example.

Correct mate, we remember Eddie but not the winner of the ski jumping that year:)

No the English didn't love him, the Yanks took an instant liking to him, then all of a sudden the English took notice of him, but little too late, he made his money in the US making the talk show rounds before going back to (all of a sudden) open arms :roll:

Hes a horrible man.

He cant stand the English no matter what his public relations people say to the contrary and for that reason alone i hope he loses all his money and retires skint and even more bitter.

Now that would be karma :D

Rubbish, he hasn't done or said anything to demonstrate he can't stand the English.Though plenty have given him reason to feel that way.:rolleyes:

When asked at a press conference who he would be supporting in the 2006 World Cup, Andy Murray replied 'Anyone but England'