Views and opinions on witchcraft

How cool !!! ... retribution ... now there's a sign of an enlightened being ...

I wonder how many people who have a closed mind towards paganism in general read their horoscopes or have superstitions etc.

I know these points have been done to death with people who are into paganism in it's various forms but to those who may think they have no link with the past it can show in small ways.

a sort of flash back to an ancient culture.

Easy, either round his chair the dirty slimball or from hoova bag, the hair bit was easy too cos he had to have crew cut for work and I had the Waahl clippers....lol

This was years ago mind, never done anything since, cos I'm a good girl really.

Only thing I do now, is herbs...never took any tablets for years not even a para or an asprin.

Originally posted by bigredbox

Only thing I do now, is herbs...never took any tablets for years not even a para or an asprin.

Have you tried an extract of willowbark for headaches?

Originally posted by Jamie

How cool !!! ... retribution ... now there's a sign of an enlightened being ...

Indeed.

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

Have you tried an extract of willowbark for headaches

Don't forget meadowsweet.

http://www.purplesage.org.uk/profiles/meadowsweet.htm

It always works for me but i use the root (tastes like germaline)

I'm getting deja vu, sure i've mentioned this before

No I use Fever few leaf tea, lavender and valarian depends on type of headache, wether it be stress related or migrain.

Originally posted by Phanerothyme

Indeed.

Further more ...

Those who know, don't talk about it (or have no need to do so).

Those who don't know, are forever spouting crap.

Further more ...

Those who know, don't talk about it (or have no need to do so).

Those who don't know, are forever spouting crap.

as it's a thread asking for views and opinions that's what we are doing or can't you grasp that simple fact

Originally posted by bigredbox

Easy, either round his chair the dirty slimball or from hoova bag, the hair bit was easy too cos he had to have crew cut for work and I had the Waahl clippers....lol

This was years ago mind, never done anything since, cos I'm a good girl really.

Know any herbs for 'lady pains' bigredbox? I try to stear clear of drugs too, but once a month I have to dose up!

Originally posted by 40summat

as it's a thread asking for views and opinions that's what we are doing or can't you grasp that simple fact

Yes of course it is, and I just did express a viewpoint (see my previous post).

And I try to 'grasp' as little as possible ...

And I try to 'grasp' as little as possible ...

so i see

AW.....let's not go off thread, this was a discusion re: witch craft and the like.

Just because some folk believe in herbs rather than bother the doc, mind you I would def go to GP if there was something serious.

All this hebal use DOES NOT automatically mean that I'm a Witch and I'm not "religious" in what I believe.

It does mean though that, I'm a country lass at heart and these remedies have been believed in for years.

I'm quite open minded, if it works then fine, if it does'nt then I'll try something else. Many modern day medicine is based on herbs.

Power of the mind is key.

I definitely DONT go round saying "hey, I'm A WITCH" and cackle like a deranged old woman. Not got any warts either lol.

I think a witch is someone, who folk are scared of, don't understand and therefore cast out because of they're own views.

Can just see hospital staff running a mile if I stated my religion as "witch" I prefer non defined.