Cakes/pastries/biscuits required for sun fest, 5-8 july

Ok - will do a dozen or even double that depending on time and drop them down to the festival or before if needed xxx

Cat treat tree ready for collection from s6. Hope people like it. Sorry I cant deliver it. :-)

Wow - sounds brilliant - can't wait to see a picture - anyone able to collect - can deliver to City road - or Mags in sheffield or me at rotherham, or even straight up to the Rising Sun ready for NEXT WEEK'S festival.

Thank you 8531felicity - its kind of you to do this.

I'm baking cupcakes Friday evening for a friend so will do an extra dozen or so for you and drop them on Saturday :)

Felicity, thanks so much. I can collect, email me your address would you please info@rainrescuecats.org.uk and we'll arrange pick up time convenient for you. Daytime would suit me best but am flexible. Can't wait to see it x

Magsie - am I right in thinking you need cakes for Friday or is it just Saturday & Sunday? I know the beer festival is 4 days, just not sure if Rain Rescue is there all the time. Manic weekend ahead so unable to volunteer to man a stall - so sorry :(

Hi, i'm going to get cracking on the carrot cakes today. Would you prefer them to be dropped somewhere or at the festival? :)

Mags am so sorry i won't be able to do any cakes as me and bubs are in hospital. I hope the event goes well and you make lots. I will do a donation through the website instead :)

Thanks everyone. The stall will be manned from 4pm today, and noon on Saturday and Sunday so any donations of cakes would be welcome then. Otherwise, just hand them into the tent where the food is sold, the staff are so lovely, they would I'm sure not mind that at all.

Rachel brought some lovely buns, cake pops and a super cake yesterday. It was lovely to meet her and her partner. Thank you x

The weather is looking a bit iffy out there! Rising Sun has done a great job of providing a new massive marquee - phew!

I've got 12 just out of the oven now...will try and get another batch in and them up for 4pm.

Will make them dog/cat themed :)

We'll will be under the marquee near the beer tent! Thank you so much x

It was so lovely to meet all the super people who brought cakes to the Rising Sun yesterday. As the evening went on, and the rain thankfully stopped, the buns went like hot cakes! and I even upped the prices.

I haven't thanked you individually but I will do, it did my heart good when I saw people making their way through the horrendous rain carefully carrying their goodies.

Nicholls and gang will be there today. And hopefully I'll see some of you tomorrow at the Dog Show.

Thank you again xx