What if Cannabis Cured Cancer ?

Open your eyes to the overwhelming research out there.. Cannabis was illegal around the world, but the tide is turning in other counties opening it up for research to be undertaken..

Below is a link to a BBC news article which discusses CURRENT cannabinoid use in treating cancer, including current research and several people who took the treatment, including their outcomes.

Interesting isn't it.. Soon it will be a pet of your treatment and if you know anyone who has cancer before them, you must spread the word!

It is not a question of opening my eyes. Currently there are no large scale clinical trials showing benefits for canabis OIL in cancer therapy. There is ongoing research and hopefully it will demonstrate a benefit, and hopefully this will lead to a phase 3 trial that confirms the benefit in patients. Until then use of canabis oil in cancer remains anecdotal and unproven.

It is not a question of opening my eyes. Currently there are no large scale clinical trials showing benefits for canabis OIL in cancer therapy. There is ongoing research and hopefully it will demonstrate a benefit, and hopefully this will lead to a phase 3 trial that confirms the benefit in patients. Until then use of canabis oil in cancer remains anecdotal and unproven.

Maybe for you, as more than likely you're not in a situation were you need to try it. I stress the word need, as for some it is life or death! Clinical trials of no clinical trial, for some it is the last option and for some (of those people) it has proved itself to be a lifesaver, whether for cancer, epilepsy or many other conditions.

You take in what you read and sadly, in the main, we only read what we are fed! Open your eyes to what's going on around the world, not just in the rags on sale in your local news agents!

Google "cannabis oil cancer" or "cannabis oil epilepsy" and then click "news" and there you will see the overwhelming evidence.

At that point come back and talk to me about clinical trials!

You won't find any evidence at all by googling it.

And as an example, google 'aliens held at area51', see if you believe the 'evidence' you find from that search.

You won't find any evidence at all by googling it.

And as an example, google 'aliens held at area51', see if you believe the 'evidence' you find from that search.

I don't recall saying to do any random search. I said to search the news and there you will see the news articles from across America, Australia and Cannada about the effectiveness of cannabis oil in treatment of cancer, epilepsy etc from the people who are already using it. However, if you wish to do a general search for meaningless things, that's entirely upto you.

Search for anything you like and you will find "news" articles claiming it's true.

That's the point I was making.

I don't recall saying to do any random search. I said to search the news and there you will see the news articles from across America, Australia and Cannada about the effectiveness of cannabis oil in treatment of cancer, epilepsy etc from the people who are already using it. However, if you wish to do a general search for meaningless things, that's entirely upto you.

Do you have a link to published scientific peer reviewed papers?

Good, the use of cannabis should be legalised. But that's not really related to this topic.

Good, the use of cannabis should be legalised. But that's not really related to this topic.

I am sure I have said this to you before; maybe there is no relation for you, but for those that do need cannabis, or to cultivate it for medicinal reasons; it has a lot to do with it :)

I am sure I have said this to you before; maybe there is no relation for you, but for those that do need cannabis, or to cultivate it for medicinal reasons; it has a lot to do with it :)

No, it has no bearing on the topic of whether Cannabis cures cancer. It isn't evidence either way and adds nothing to this discussion.

No, it has no bearing on the topic of whether Cannabis cures cancer. It isn't evidence either way and adds nothing to this discussion.

As I said; maybe not for you, but for those that are looking into the subject and need wider information, it adds a lot. I came across this thread as I was looking into wider issues and I hope my posts will help others like posts by others (with wisdom and common sense) did me :)