What if Cannabis Cured Cancer ?

Its all the evidence available. If there is no evidence ie scientific because research has not been done then your point is invalid as mine. You have no evidence that it doesn't work.

It's convienient that alternative medicines are not subject to the regulations of testing and safety. That why you can claim anything works.

Its all the evidence available. If there is no evidence ie scientific because research has not been done then your point is invalid as mine. You have no evidence that it doesn't work.

So if I claim that Apples cure cancer, you have no proof that they don't...

It's actually a crime in the UK to make misleading claims about the power of something to cure cancer.

It's still not evidence.

---------- Post added 27-07-2015 at 09:28 ----------

Ongoing research into compounds derived from... Yes, I'm well aware of it.

The fact is that the research is ongoing.

Research is ongoing; but for some there is enough antidotal evidence to date, however, for others they would like to wait for definitive proof from pharmaceutical/research companies who fill their pockets with your money, whilst attempting to make synthetic medication when there is a natural plant ready for use. It's about money and how they can make money from YOU. Now I presume you fit into the latter category, whereas I fit into the first. Good day!

---------- Post added 27-07-2015 at 13:11 ----------

So if I claim that Apples cure cancer, you have no proof that they don't...

It's actually a crime in the UK to make misleading claims about the power of something to cure cancer.

Below is a link to a BBC news article which discusses cannabinoid use in treating cancer, including current research and several people who took the treatment, including their outcomes.

Below is another link to a BBC news article which explores the development of cannabinoid use in current medicine.

Below is a link to the Daily Mail, with a man professing to be cured following the use of cannabinoids in his treatment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3043607/Cannabis-oil-cured-bowel-cancer-claims-father-33-given-just-18-months-live.html

And another article from the same newspaper with the same theme.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2725748/Cannabis-oil-helped-cured-cancer-claims-father-given-two-years-live.html

And another.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2699875/I-cured-cancer-CANNABIS-OIL.html

I suspect that I fit into the category that has some scientific background, some knowledge about Cancer and doesn't automatically believe everything posted on the internet.

I suspect that I fit into the category that has some scientific background, some knowledge about Cancer and doesn't automatically believe everything posted on the internet.

You may do! And I fit into the category of having personal experience of use, which produced extremely positive results.

Agree to disagree huh.. However, I presume if you have cancer and are informed medical treatment available is no longer effective, you would be the same as me! Better to be illegally alive than legally dead!

Good day!

Definitely no harm in trying it, either with regular treatment, or afterwards.

What I wouldn't want to see, is people trying it INSTEAD of regular treatment. The way Steve Jobs tried homoeopathy and then started chemo too late, and is now dead.

Cannabis used medicinally loads about it on the net and has been in use since before the bible was written (or it would not be in the bible).

Governments kowtow to big pharmas and they are scared to death of losing their grip on everything and anything.

Here's a starting point

Many negative things said about using cannabis medicinally but look carefully at who is saying those things ..the BBC for example. Not people I would trust to not be under the control of government and/or the big pharmas.

Of course I do not know anyone in the UK that has used the Rick Simpson method and of course they could not get better because I don't anyone like that.

Which has precisely zilch to do with cannabis "curing cancer".

Maybe not for you, clever clogs. But for those who need to purchase/cultivate for medicine, it has quite a lot to do with the matter. That ok with you?

Maybe not for you, clever clogs. But for those who need to purchase/cultivate for medicine, it has quite a lot to do with the matter. That ok with you?

The police are just saying publicly what they've practised for a while - small scale cultivation for personal use / possession of small amounts will only result in a caution ie they will still have a criminal record.

The police are just saying publicly what they've practised for a while - small scale cultivation for personal use / possession of small amounts will only result in a caution ie they will still have a criminal record.

Better to he illegally alive than legally dead tho. Huh!