Devonshire Cat beer

Anyone been in recently? Last time I went there was something very wrong with their beers and I wondered if they`d sorted the problem.

I`m intending to pop in this evening but don`t want to waste my hard-earned if it`s still wrong. :gag::help:

No issue last time I went in a few weeks ago.

The only gripe I had was that they appear to have replaced Brooklyn Lager on draught with Estrella, which is horrible stuff.

I went in Friday night and had my first pint of Jaipur for two or three weeks.....It was gorgeous!!

Regards

Doom

Thanks! That`s really helpful. I shall return!

Farmers Blond was poor last Sat so had a few Deception which was v nice.

Barnsley Bitter a good session beer if you want to give the Pale Ales a miss!

No issue last time I went in a few weeks ago.

The only gripe I had was that they appear to have replaced Brooklyn Lager on draught with Estrella, which is horrible stuff.

We've got Brooklyn Lager on draught at Harrisons if you miss it!

Last time I aired my views on the beer in The Cat the thread was shut down as apparently your not allowed to tell the truth on here! I wouldn't risk it head down to dada they have General Sherman on its the big brother to Sequoia it's an 8.3% imperial red ale! That or head to the harlequin or the Shakespeare.

Last time I aired my views on the beer in The Cat the thread was shut down as apparently your not allowed to tell the truth on here! I wouldn't risk it head down to dada they have General Sherman on its the big brother to Sequoia it's an 8.3% imperial red ale! That or head to the harlequin or the Shakespeare.

Although you'd have to ask the mods, I suspect that the death of Dave Wickett that day might have had something to do with it.

Continueing from that thread though, the Dev Cat does use sparklers, just not massive plastic sparklers.

Thought the Barnsley was top rank.

I think you are very much permitted to share your thoughts on here! I suspect Kirkbyb has some form of issue with the Dev Cat! And probably should talk to the pub directly about there grievances! That would be a polite thing to do hmmm?