Stork pram and cot centre Doncaster - worth a visit?

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if this pleace is worth a visit. It has a non-existent website so i can't really check out the stock.

I am wanting to have a look at a decent selection of prams in real life rather than just looking at websites all the time.

Does anyone know of anywhere else we can go? We have done all the usual suspects i.e. babies r us, John Lewis, mamas and papas but i really want to find somewhere that has a big selection of different makes and ranges.

Thanks in advance for the help :D

I'm not sure if its still open, but there was quite a large baby shop selling prams/cots etc in Chesterfield, I think it was near Whittington Moor (off the big roundabout you get to when you reach Chesterfield down the bypass from Meadowhead) somewhere. It was about 2/3 years ago last time I went past though to be honest.

Stork is definitely worth a visit, I got my travel system from there & lots of other bits & bobs. They have a facebook page with photos & prices etc

I'm not sure if its still open, but there was quite a large baby shop selling prams/cots etc in Chesterfield, I think it was near Whittington Moor (off the big roundabout you get to when you reach Chesterfield down the bypass from Meadowhead) somewhere. It was about 2/3 years ago last time I went past though to be honest.

No its closed! :(

There is a baby world in Barnsley and they have a few different makes and models of pram all set up for you!

http://www.kiddicare.info/?cm_sp=Footer-_-footer_advert-_-Kiddicare%20Information

it's about an hour away

we used to drive up from peterborough to use the ski slope here, and drive back the same evening :)

What are you wanting the pram/buggy for?

We thought we needed an off road style one, but tbh, H spent more time in a carrier than in a buggy, so we might have been better off with a more foldable frame for the car seat

Gimme a ring if you want more info coz there's far too much to type here!

Edited by Strix

http://www.kiddicare.info/?cm_sp=Footer-_-footer_advert-_-Kiddicare%20Information

it's about an hour away

we used to drive up from peterborough to use the ski slope here, and drive back the same evening :)

What are you wanting the pram/buggy for?

We thought we needed an off road style one, but tbh, H spent more time in a carrier than in a buggy, so we might have been better off with a more foldable frame for the car seat

Gimme a ring if you want more info coz there's far too much to type here!

We are going to go on Sunday :) everyone has said its worth it and they price match. I want a light weight foldable forward and rear facing that fully reclines. Not bothering with off roading i need one to fit in my car and i can't be doing with lugging a giant buggy about. We have got a sling for dog walks :) i can remember you saying about it when you first had H.

I did buy a second hand bugaboo bee off ebay but i am not happy with it so sending it back and taking the opportunity to have another look about.

Hello All,

Just browsing the forum and come across the issue of a decent pram/pushchair store.

We are intact what you are looking for! We are called Giraffe Nursery Store and we are on Chatsworth Road, Chesterfield.

We stock a wide range of pushchairs such as iCandy, bugaboo, silvercross, joolz, recaro, quinny, mountain buggy etc and coming soon the much awaited G2 orbit stroller!!!

We also stock highchairs, rockers, furniture and all your nursery needs...

With quality names such as Concord, stokke, bloom, oxo tot, steiff, manhattan toy, maxicosi, skibz, Sophie le giraffe.

Come in and see us.....

Thanks

Georgina @ Giraffe

Hello All,

Just browsing the forum and come across the issue of a decent pram/pushchair store.

We are intact what you are looking for! We are called Giraffe Nursery Store and we are on Chatsworth Road, Chesterfield.

We stock a wide range of pushchairs such as iCandy, bugaboo, silvercross, joolz, recaro, quinny, mountain buggy etc and coming soon the much awaited G2 orbit stroller!!!

We also stock highchairs, rockers, furniture and all your nursery needs...

With quality names such as Concord, stokke, bloom, oxo tot, steiff, manhattan toy, maxicosi, skibz, Sophie le giraffe.

Come in and see us.....

Thanks

Georgina @ Giraffe

Hi Georgina - do you have a wide range of double prams, if so, which ones?

Hi,

Yes, we stock mountain duo and duet, iCandy pear and peach and bugaboo Donkey.

Kind regards

Georgina @ giraffe