Any info on carp fishing at Rother Valley Country Park?

Hi

I fished it a few times last year. Had fish to 27lb 4oz. This was a common and I was told this was the biggest in there. Not sure if that's true or not. It was tricky to fish. Use a marker rod and find some of the ledges and what depth your fishing at to catch consistently. It gets very deep quick. I found 10- 12ft pretty good. There was a lot of silk weed on the bottom aswell.

Hope that's helps

Cheers blowa ?

hard water to fish full of weed and a long walk. car safe there next to club car park. seen pics of a 28 common out of left hand side of pond. theres and inlet on the overside which attracts alot of big fish floating about. very shallow in edge. clear water. you really have got to put the hours in

---------- Post added 16-01-2013 at 17:32 ----------

my mate had some bother aswell. dog walker booted rods in then come back with sum butch blokes. coppers dun nowt then

This is an old thread and clearly some people don't know carp from crap

If u want to catch craps fish @ blackburn meadows u will never be water licked.plenty of common craps.:)

I've had a few crap fishing trips in my time.